:꒰ Chapter 30 ꒱:

"Why did you mate with him in the first place? If he didn't force it on you the second time, why did you do it? Couldn't you have done it with that other alpha again?" She seemed sad as she pulled Fredbear into a hug. She had been mad but now she felt bad and was sad. Her fire had been completely put out seeing Fredbear tear up. "And... why did you only go into heat with him? Haven't you been forced to take other alphas as well?"
Her eyes got locked onto Fredbear's lips. She had the urge to kiss him, but was trying to tell herself that now was not the time. Her expression did show a bit of her thoughts as she had a light blush on her face and she bit her lip lightly.
He cried as he felt her comforting hold once more around his body. "I...I don't know...I was scared it was so weird...It's like I wasn't in control, Everything was spinning I couldn't move I was so warm and it hurt...Down there...I needed something and toys weren't working..." He explained as he held her hand gently looking up at her a bit scared when she asked that "You're right...I'm not sure...Maybe because he was admitting his pheromones in the air not like the others and had marked me before..." He said before tensing seeing the woman's eyes doing a triangle method onto his lips, He couldn't help but look at hers as well noticing how plump and round they were making him blush a bit "Katherine...?" He said softly a bit confused by why she was biting her lip.
She glanced up to his eyes, sighing a bit, looking away. "Fredbear... can I...?" Her eyes darted from his eyes to his lips, which she hoped would send the message. "I-I'm sorry, it's just... I've always had feelings for you but knew you were gay and wouldn't feel the same romantically." She was nervous telling the omega this. "I-I know this is a bad time, but I haven't seen you at all for two weeks, and-- All I could think about was... you." She stuttered her words a bit as she blushed a little harder trying to get her feelings out to him in a comphrehensible manner.
His eyes widened hearing this, His heart started to flutter a bit something he thought would never happen as he gently gripped the woman's waist watching her eye movements. "Um..." He said looking down her body his eyes couldn't resist looking down in her tank top usually he always saw her body but this time it felt differently as he started to feel the same way he did a few nights ago making him lean against his legs. "I...I feel weird..." He said looking at her "But...In a good way..." He said looking at her lips again thinking for a moment before giving her an agreement nod.
Katherine's heart skipped a beat when Fredbear nodded. She hesitated a moment but soon gently pulled Fredbear into a kiss, head turned slightly to meet his soft, plush lips. She closed her eyes, blushing harder than she ever had in her entire life; Heart fluttering with happiness. It felt like a dream. Unreal...
Her ears came forward a bit, perked up as she kissed him. Her senses were being overwhelmed because of the feelings she had locked away for all these years.
Fredbear's soft skin, his sweet smell, and his shy movements all making this moment magical for the alpha female.
His eyes slightly stayed wide as he felt her soft plump lips against his as he turned his head slightly but soon allowed himself to go into a deep soft kiss closing his eyes as his arms connected around hers pressing his pretty chest against her breasts. He could smell how sweet yet dangerous her scent was, smelling of rut. It came around on the female, making him whimper a bit as it turned him on even more. He was craving her touch as he tried to move his waist for her to rub on it.
Katherine returned the kiss with passion, moving her hips up against his; Brushing against his waist gently in a tender way. She was so tender and sweet with her movements, showing just how much she loved and cared for Fredbear. She wrapped her arms around his neck gently, keeping their bodies close to feel the warmth of this moment between them. Nightmare didn't deserve Fredbear, and Katherine wanted to prove it despite the golden male being pregnant, and having another babydaddy waiting back at his 'new home'.
FredBear gasped in the kiss feeling her brush against his skinnier body, He slid his hands down gripping her ass gently. "Mmh~" He let out a slight moan in the kiss when he felt their chests rubbing together creating a friction in his sweater making his nipples become hard as he started to grow needy for the now in love and sexy female.
Katherine moaned a bit as well, enjoying the small bit of attention she was receiving back from Fredbear. She broke the kiss to the lips only to leave a few tender kisses on his neck, returning to their original kiss shortly after as she swayed with him in her arms slowly. Almost like she was slowdancing with him.
He smiled a bit in the kiss before feeling her go down to his neck making him "O...mh~" Let out a tiny whimper moan, As they returned back to their kiss he swayed with her as well keeping close to her body not wanting to be let go. Though his body started to arch seeming like he was getting prepared for her already, He never thought he would enjoy her touch or any woman's touch like this but fuck did he crave it.
Katherine seemed to notice this, which made her move with him over to the bed, laying him down on his back and her being on top of him. She couldn't believe she was doing this, but it seemed they both wanted it. She gently tugged on his pants as if to ask him 'May I?'. She looked just as needy as he did, considering she was beginning to become erect.

***For those who are unaware, in the omegaverse, *which this story takes part in*, alpha females have male genitalia. Alpha females and omega males are basically intersex, if that makes it easier to remember.***

When FredBear was layed down on the comfortable warm bed making him slightly dizzy as he enjoyed how much he was getting attention wise. As he felt the tug on his pants he knew what she wanted as he looked at her eyes for a second before nodding giving her permission as he reached to her shirt tugging it as he wanted it off...I guess you could say he was a boobs kind of guy.
Katherine could tell what he wanted, so, just to tease him and turn him on more, she took it off slowly, exposing her breasts within a few seconds. She removed her own pants, and then, and only then, did she remove Fredbear's. She had heard that omegas were smaller in size when it came to their genitalia, so she wasn't too surprised that she was bigger, but she didn't pay too much mind to it. She was soon on top of him again, though she leaned back onto her calves and slowly began to give Fredbear's dick some attention. She would do this before anything else; Let him loosen up and relax into this. She knew that Nightmare had said only 30 minutes, but she wanted Fredbear to enjoy himself with this. Besides, this might be her last chance to pleasure him in this way. She wanted to do her best and give him all the attention he could have ever wanted and more from her.
FredBears eyes lit up seeing the bigger breast bounce out of the tank top she was wearing leaning into them as he kissed all over them sucking as well leaving some marks against her skin, They were so soft and jiggly he's never felt such thing before since males had flat chests but watching them move as she moved made him more turned on. It wasn't until he felt her move away and suddenly felt the up and down motion of the females hand that made him suddenly put his head back, Even with Bonnie he didn't feel this great but she was so slow, So gentle, So pleasurable that he couldn't help it. "Ka...Katherine~" He moaned out gripping onto one of the stuffed animals that were on the bed bringing it close to his chest as he whimpered watching her.
Katherine smiled at this, rubbing up and down on Fredbear's dick. She was firm with her movements but still gentle enough to where it wouldn't hurt. She hummed lightly, pumping Fredbear at a steady pace. Probably wouldn't take much more now. She seemed so happy doing it, hearing him moan her name made her happy to where she was forgetting, for this moment, that Nightmare had gotten him pregnant and done all those awful things to him. It made her briefly forget that the two were meant to be just friends. Briefly forget, that Fredbear had said to her previously, that he was a gay omega.