:꒰ Chapter 20 ꒱:

[Short Chapter]

Fredbear blushed a little when he was lifted into the males lap, He nuzzled hesitantly into the males warm fur tearing up a bit when he heard him..."Nightmare...Will you really...Stop everything? Stop being harsh and your work..." He said looking at him with hope in his eyes that he truly will stop..."But why..." He asked, his lip quivering a bit.
"I will try.." Nightmare replied, sighing softly. "Because I love you and I know you hate it. Besides... killing others is only giving someone else the pain that I've felt. Knowing how much it hurt to lose someone should be my motivation not to give the hurt to someone else... along with you."
Fredbear thought for a moment hearing that, He interwined his fingers with the males hand "Does...That mean you won't hurt me anymore? No matter what?" He asked, The males scar on his nose had healed somewhat good when the male had slashed him, Though his wounds on his neck were still a bit open and caused him a bit of pain still and sometimes even bled when he was stressed.
"Yes.. I promise." Nightmare said quietly, pressing his forehead to Fredbear's. He then looked at the open closet, standing and carrying Fredbear over, setting him down and letting him go and pick from his clothes of which ones he wanted to wear. "I don't mind what you wear as long as it's comfortable for you."
He looked over at the clothes before choosing a black sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants that smelt just like Nightmare, He turned smiling towards him. "Can I wear these? It's really soft and slightly big on me..." He said with a happy smile.
"Yes, I did say I didn't mind what you wore as long as you were comfortable." Nightmare replied, shifting his collared shirt over his chest and tightening his bow again. "Whatever you'd like." He continued, smiling softly.
FredBears heart kinda skipped a beat seeing how gentle Nightmare was being, He gently moved the towel off his body shivering a bit from the cold. As he than put on the sweatshirt before pulling up his sweatpants, He reached for the males tie fixing it for him retying it "Sorry, You had a knot in it..." He giggled teasing him.
Nightmare gave a soft nod and turned towards the door. "Are you ready?" He asked, looking at Fredbear lovingly. His little nub wiggled, hinting that he was indeed very happy. It was actually kinda cute... His ears flicked, he was smiling softly, and he actually looked happy. Somewhat like an excited puppy. Perhaps this was the Nightmare that Fredbear should be getting used to...
FredBear smiled at how cute he was being, He reached grabbing his hand nodding...He felt happy forgetting all his worries about the baby and just focusing on how cute Nightmare was being. He wrapped his arm around his keeping his fingers intwerined with his as they walked out together.
Bonnie, of course, observing from down the hall after hearing the door open, felt extremely jealous seeing Fredbear holding hands with Nightmare. However, he controlled himself despite wanting to square up with him right then and there. He grumbled slightly, though said nothing otherwise. All while Nightmare was oblivious to what was happening behind closed doors between Fredbear and Nightmare Bonnie.
FredBear could see his jealous mate making him sigh deeply as he looked up at to Nightmare gripping his hand softly "How...Far is the doctors from here?" He asked, It was still a bit cold for him being as he was more sensitive to the cold and heat now for some odd reason...
"Only a few miles. Should take 7-10 minutes." Nightmare replied, looking back at the jealous Bonnie with a look of 'What's your problem?'. He then walked with Fredbear outside, taking him to the car and opening the passenger side for him. "Try not to worry too much, love."