:꒰ Chapter 15 ꒱:

In the next two minutes all Fredbear would hear was;
"ASHLEY I WANT A DIVORCE!"
"What! But why?! Over HIM!?"
While everyone else seemed panicked and stressed over the yelling.
Meanwhile Nightmare still slept peacefully, fluffed up cutely as he looked adorable while sleeping. Like a big teddy bear. Highly huggable angry teddy bear. That's what Nightmare was around Fredbear.
He looked at the males cute body sleeping as he rubbed against him gently, Suddenly he heard the yell of Bonnie's voice making him move his head up a bit... He quietly got up and walked over to the door opening it a bit to hear what was going on clearly.
"All you've ever done is beg and cry for me but now you go and rub on someone else! You act entitled and bitchy about being my mate and I'm sick of it! I helped him because you know Nightmare wouldn't have without being gentle on him, yet you turn around and call him shit when nothing that's ever happened to him is his fault!" Bonnie hissed, making the girl cry from being yelled at.
"You're my mate! You're not supposed to do that with another omega! How am I supposed to not get jealous and defensive?!" She cried, ears down as she felt heartbroken.
Freddy was moving his kids to another room, Chica seemed stressed, and Foxy looked somewhat scared.
FredBear sighed listening to all this he made sure Nightmare couldn't hear anything as he went back out and grabbed Bonnie's hand. "None of your words will ever help that decision Bonnie has made, He's clearly wanted this for a while so stop being such a fake cry baby and go away..." He told as he pulled Bonnie away to another spare room going in and locking the door looking at him "Bonnie...What are you doing huh!?" He asked shoving him a bit, "What is your idea about this!" He was clearly confused and a bit worried about the boys mental health.
Bonnie backed himself into a corner and slumped down against the wall, burying his head into his knees. "I'm sorry..." He whispered, tears escaping his eyes. "I was jealous..." He continued, ears against his neck. "I-I shouldn't have... I shouldn't have been so upset.... It's your life..." He whimpered, burying himself deeper between his knees.
He gasped watching him, He went over to the male and hugged him tightly "Bonnie..." He said kissing his head softly "I'm sorry, You don't need to be I should be...I was scared you were using me so I found affection somewhere else since you seemed to only be interested in your mate more than me...I really like you Bonnie I really do, You're so sweet and gentle with me, It makes me feel more loved than I've ever felt in my whole life..." He said lifting the boys face up to make him look at him "Please don't cry, I'm so glad you did this..." He said kissing the males lips deeply. "She doesn't deserve you, She's been with that alpha you can tell..." He said softly.
Bonnie couldn't help but cry; He felt guilty and still hurt from everything. He felt vulnerable and betrayed by his mate. So much hurt right now for him. He needed time to mentally recover, and hopefully without his supposed mate that recovery would be quicker.
FredBear nuzzled the male softly holding him close, He let him cry in his fur which he gave soft gentle kisses to his lips when he could to help him become distracted, Maybe he was wrong around Bonnie...Maybe he did really like him...