:꒰ Chapter 48 ꒱:

On another late shift from Nightmare, Bonnie was awake later into the night, only getting up now for a glass of water. However, upon leaving his room and heading past the living room he did a doubletake once he saw Fredbear on the floor. His nose twitched with a sudden flare of frustration. 'That bastard locked him out, didn't he?' He thought, coming up behind the whimpering bear.
"What are you doing, Fredbear?" He asked, his voice gentle as he crouched down beside the omega.
FredBear was shivering a bit from being cold as he tried to get Nightmares attention putting his hand underneath the door moving it around before jumping hearing Bonnie's voice. He turned his head clearly in pain as he sighed "Nightmare won't let me in...And I'm in pain..." He said rubbing his stomach with his free hand as he looked at the clock "Why are you awake right now?" He asked looking at the male with a bit of anger in his eyes towards him.
"First of all, late shift, and second of all, why are you looking at me like that? *The hell did I do to you?*" Bonnie's gentle tone turned to a huffy and annoyed one. Due to lack of sleep he was irritable, especially since he was already agitated by Nightmare leaving Fredbear out at night without a proper bed and the fact that he had just been using a gentle tone. It wasn't his fault that Nightmare was being a dick; why was Fredbear taking it out on him?
FredBear heard the males annoyed tone and it made him sit up as he grabbed the males hands looking at his eyes "Don't be annoyed at me, You didn't tell me the possibility of Freddy's kids being yours and why the fuck would I want to find out fron Freddy that you look at other omegas and flirt with them with the other members at missions huh! That's the last thing I wanna know especially knowing I'm fucking pregnant with one of your childern Nightmare is gonna kill both of us! But you probably don't even care since apperantly I'm not the only one you got eyes on." He said shoving Bonnie's hands away and turning back to the door.
Bonnie narrowed his eyes. 'Oh, I'll fucking show you what I think of you.' He thought, tearing up as he rather harshly grabbed Fredbear, picking him up and throwing him over his shoulder and taking him to his room.
Only to practically throw him down onto his bed, get on top of him, and get really close to his face to where their noses were nearly touching. His eyes were glistening with pain-filled beginnings of tears. "Fredbear." He began, nearly choking it out because his feelings were seriously hurt that not only had Freddy fed Fredbear pure misunderstood words, but Fredbear had immediately went to believe it. "First off, Freddy and I are *cousins*. Our mothers were sisters. Our grandfather was a bear like Freddy and our grandmother was a bunny, like me. Both our mothers were bears, but I came out looking like both my father and grandmother." He had to fight back his tears to continue speaking to him. "Second of all, Fredbear, I commented about those omegas being possibly good partners, but what Freddy misunderstood was that I didn't mean that they'd be possible partners for me. What I had meant was that they could be good partners to the alphas that were *single*, since we have so few omegas here in the gang and all of them have mates already. I had made those comments because once Freddy's cubs are weaned, if he mates with one of the single alphas like he does now, there's a good chance that he'll get pregnant again and have to go through another 2 years of breastfeeding and have to care for more helpless cubs than he already does, and he currently has triplets. I'm the only one to help him because no one else will."
FredBear gasped loudly being taken away harshly, He even didn't have enough time to grab his teddy bear as he was taken away "Bonnie let me down!" He said before he was thrown onto the bed bouncing a bit. 'Why is he being so rough with me now...' He thought as he was pinned to the bed looking at Bonnie's eyes seeing he was hurt and about to cry which made his ears go down as he listened to the male feeling horrible for what was actually the truth, When Bonnie finished he huffed a bit tears in his eyes as well from realizing how possieve he had gotten over nothing. "Could you blame me...If you overheard me with him you'd think so as well and he told me that Nightmare loves me more than you! And of course I didn't believe that till he told me about the other omegas and coming from my past of never being chosen you can't blame me for being upset or scared especially because I'm pregnant..." He said as he moved his hands reaching up to Bonnie's face gently caressing it "I'm sorry my Bun..." He said kissing the males nose gently before hugging into his chest sighing deeply against it clearly letting out his own stress in the males chest.
"Fredbear, you can't believe everything you hear, especially in a gang. A lot of us are used to manipulating others and are really good at lying and hiding the truth. It's why none of us have ever been arrested, despite dozens of lives being taken by us every year in this city alone. Most of us could convince you that a murder was a suicide. *Other than me...*" Bonnie said sternly, his tears finally falling and hitting Fredbear's ears occasionally, probably bound to make them flick in response. "Trust me, Fredbear, if I was lying to you, you would be able to tell."
FredBears ears indeed did flick from the tears hitting them making him whimper knowing he really made him upset by this..."Bonnie...Don't cry please..." He said hugging onto him tighter "I'm sorry...I'll do anything to make it up to you, I'm new to this whole gang thing and I hate it very much hearing about the killings, What you have to do and go through and you can't even leave without being killed and Bonnie...Our childern is forced to be in it I hate this so much..." He told as he looked up at his eyes "And being pregnant has made me sensitive and more cautious I'm sorry, What can I do to make it up to you..." He asked kissing the males lips to see if he would calm down than.
Bonnie sighed softly, wiping his tears off his cheeks and taking a few deep breaths to keep his hitching breath under control. He finally looked Fredbear in the eyes, brows still creased upwards since he was still upset. "Just... let me show you my love for you.. whether that be through mating or other physical affection." He said quietly, almost in a pleading tone. He had already lost his previous mate due to her cheating, he didn't want to lose Fredbear too. Especially to someone like Nightmare, who he thought didn't see Fredbear as his own individual, but an object or as someone he wasn't.
FredBear could see the male was upset and that made his heart race so fast from guilt. He heard what Bonnie wanted and of course he wouldn't deny that "Okay...Whatever you want to do to me Bonnie, I trust you no matter what..." He said rubbing the males ears gently with a small smile enjoying watching them react to his touch.