Chapter 190: Cultivating Young Hero's Gu Master

Chapter 190: Raising Young Hero’s Gu Master

Lin Zhi has never denied that the environment in which he grew up brought him different spiritual needs than ordinary people. When people live in the world, they always need some fun.

Spiders weave webs to catch food, and he no longer has to worry about food and clothing. Therefore, after the accident, the system came to his door. When he got the chance to be resurrected, he was a little uninterested. He just gave it a try. After all, it was novel.

But someone who makes him feel something appears, uses himself to arouse his interest, and uses emotion and time to entangle with him, making him more active in the matter of 'redemption'.

The feeling of dependence that Lin Zhi got from it was enough to make him feel happy.

And entering this world, so far, even when he knew that Qi He fell in love with him, his mental joy had not reached its peak. This was not a bad thing, it was just a little calmer.

Qi He's personality was somewhat similar to his, and he was worried about his status as a master and apprentice, so he would not reveal his strong emotional needs. Now that the situation had changed, he wanted to see what kind of reaction Qi He would have.

After all, this world is too special. Different from the previous targets of his 'Strategy' mission, this time he appeared very early, so early that he had become Qi He's emotional sustenance when he lost his parents and was left alone. Now it is Qi He who is worrying about it. Want to win his heart.

01 asked uneasily: [Is this really okay? 】

Although the host said that things have become interesting, 01 as a system is still trembling.

The instruction manual didn't tell it how to deal with this kind of thing at all. Fortunately, the previous task target was not here, otherwise according to his character, he would have to shout proudly when he found out about this, "I'm sorry, my wife is still thinking about me." 'To provoke.

Lin Zhi tidied himself up and asked 01 as he walked out: [Do you still remember the reasons why these mission targets got sick? 】

[This is the designer's arrangement, because the aggravation and disappearance of self-destructive emotions are difficult for the host to sense, so those symptoms will manifest into a certain disease. When the disease on the mission target disappears, it means that his self If the destructive tendency completely disappears, that is to say, it is cured! 】

01 told the answer. This is still something belonging to its host. It is the meaning of its birth. It will not forget it.

[Then haven't you ever thought about why Qi He's eyes can't see? 】

01 thought for a moment and asked suddenly: [Yes! Why! Doesn't he like you? Shouldn't his eyes get better quickly just to be with you for a long time? Why! 】

Unlike the host who was close to those mission targets before, this time the mission target has obviously put its heart on the host. It has always had the goal of revenge. From childhood to now, why does it still have no hope for this world? Woolen cloth?

[I think it’s because of me. 】

01cpu was almost exhausted, and he said in confusion: [Huh? 】

Lin Zhi saw the small hall not far away, smiled and reassured: "Don't think about things you can't figure out, it will be fine." 】

01 was moved and said: [Yeah! 】

The host is so good, it is the host's little treasure for life.

Lin Zhi stepped into the flower hall and saw the young man sitting on the chair.