Chapter 120 The Ghost Wife of Infinite Players

The extreme beauty made Xie Qing seem to see an extremely beautiful flower whose root system has long rotted but is still blooming.

"Send it to the bridal chamber!"

"Li Cheng!"

The matchmaker's suddenly raised voice brought Xie Qing back to his senses. The bride, who was supported by two maids, held the red silk and walked forward slowly. Xie Qing looked at his slender and tall back and easily followed.

A few people in the guest room with out of place clothes winked at Xie Qing and watched him leave.

The sky was dark, with no stars or moon, only thick or light gray-white mist floating.

The red lanterns hanging under the eaves are equally spaced, illuminating the courtyard.

The music stopped at the moment of the ceremony, and the crying and marriage mixed in it also stopped.

There was no atmosphere of feasting, and there was a dead silence with no sound of insects.

The beautiful mansion is pasted with happy characters everywhere, and the wind blows, and there is a kind of bleak and gloomy after the hilarity.

Xie Qing unknowingly walked behind, and the red silk hanging on the ground undulated like water on the threshold of the new house, leading him the way.

At the other end of the red silk sat his bride.

Xie Qing touched the props hidden in his cuffs, and walked over the steps holding the silk cloth.

The door behind him closed automatically without wind.

The mandarin ducks and red candles on the table were burning quietly, and the bride in her wedding dress and red hijab was sitting beside the bed, her hands on the skirt were lightly clasped, it was a posture of waiting.

The beautiful woman covered with a red handkerchief in the new house can taste a different kind of beauty even if she can't see her face.

This should be a very pleasing picture, if the bride is not a ghost.

The temperature in the air was very low, and the coolness penetrated into the flesh and blood through the surface of the clothes.

Xie Qing picked up the scale beam on the side, and slowly raised his wife's hijab.

Bright red lips, delicate nose, and soft eyes, the pupils of these eyes are extremely black, which seems to be seductive.

Although he is a boy, his profile is tougher than that of a girl, but his skin has a somewhat male-female appearance, which is particularly delicate, so it does not make people feel out of place, and even because of his own masculine characteristics, it makes this appearance more It has a special flavor.

"You're so pretty."

Xie Qing made no secret of his appreciation, and praised very sincerely.

However, he did not get too close. Although his body stood relaxed, he was always in a state of preparation for war.

The mist in Xie Qing's heart didn't dissipate, on the contrary, it grew more and more. He felt that this dungeon was weird, and the ghost bride in front of him was the same.

The hippie on Lin Zhi's head fell to the ground. He listened to his newlywed husband's praise and curled his lips.

Gray-white mist intertwined around him, and his fingers moved slightly, changing from rigid to flexible.