Chapter 177: Raising Young Hero's Gu Master

Chapter 177: Raising Young Hero’s Gu Master

It's still dark, the crescent moon is glowing white, and the long shadows of the trees are swaying, but it's not because of the wind.

The shadow of the sword flickered, picking up the falling leaves and letting them fall one after another.

If someone picks up those leaves, they will find that the seemingly intact leaves have been broken into many pieces.

The weather in July is very boring, so it is cooler in the evening and early morning.

After practicing his sword, Qi He fetched water and washed his hands and face again. The light of the water reflected the young man's Qing Jun eyes.

Qi He's eyebrows are not sharp sword eyebrows, but are of a suitable shade. Coupled with his gray eyes, his eyebrows are like mountains and rivers hidden in the fog, exuding softness, like the moon in the clouds, bright and clear.

When people see him, they feel that he is a gentle and gentle person like a flawless jade.

Qi He wrung out the handkerchief, and the water droplets splashed in the basin, blurring his face.

Qi He pushed open the door of the east wing of the courtyard, skillfully closed the window that had been left open all night, and placed the ice basin he had just taken out at the foot of the bed. He used his internal strength to disperse the ice mist, and then used a fan to disperse it. The heat in the house.

The thin quilt on the bed was rolled up beside the bed, and Qi He picked it up from the feet of the sleeping young man.

The young man's broad palm pressed against the young man's exposed abdomen, and without stopping, he gently put the quilt up.

After doing this, he did not leave, but sat by the bed, covering the young man's warm feet with his slightly cold hands, so that the master, who was troubled by heat, could sleep better.

Lin Zhi fell asleep after Qi He came in, and only opened his eyes after sleeping for a while.

The coolness in the air made him stretch his eyebrows and sit up from the bed. When he moved, Qi He had already retracted his hand and held the socks for him.

This is not the first time this has happened, it happened in about a year or two.

It didn't take long for Lin Zhi to naturally accept it from being unaccustomed to it. After all, Qi He was already sixteen or seventeen at that time, and Lin Zhi had a character that was used to being served by others, so he had no resistance.

Especially in summer, this body is particularly afraid of heat. He has to use an ice basin to sleep at night, but it will always be gone, so he will not close the window to let the night breeze in for comfort. But in the morning, when the sun rises , the heat in the room surged up again.

Qi He would always help him close the window and refill the ice before the sun shines to keep him cool, so that he can sleep more comfortably.

Qi He's strategies for him were like the silent spring rain that moistened things, invading his life bit by bit from small things, rationalizing some intimacy that should not exist between master and disciple.

Lin Zhi used to take care of Qi He more, but this has completely changed in the past two years. Lin Zhi's food, clothing, housing and transportation have been infiltrated by Qi He, and Qi He can also take care of some things and business.

Qi He heard the sound of clothes rubbing together and knew that it was Lin Zhi changing clothes.

Even though he couldn't see it, he still lowered his head subconsciously.