Chapter 152 The Ghost Wife of Infinite Players

The wind took the smell away and scattered it everywhere.

Lin Zhi leaned against the wall lazily, feeling a slight sting at the base of his leg. He patted the dusty skirt, and he didn't care about getting another tooth mark.

He curled his lips at Xie Qing: "Well done."

When he felt comfortable, he was not stingy with praise.

The young man's eyebrows were raised slightly, and his innocent-looking eyes were curved and looked particularly gentle.

This kind of softness corresponds to the desire, forming a contrast that makes the fingertips tingle. It is not sharp, but it brings trembling after another, as if being entangled by countless love vines and deeply trapped in the swamp of love.

"Honey, don't recruit me."

Xie Qing bent down and wiped Lin Zhi with a tissue redeemed by points, and reluctantly zipped up Lin Zhi's jacket.

Although Xie Qing was anxious, he was actually not that anxious and would not rush into the final chapter right now.

Other teammates are still trying to find the Corpse King, and it is difficult for them to paddle. Of course, this is only the least important reason.

What's more important is that this time is simply not enough. If he really goes in, it won't be enough for Xie Qing to enjoy himself. Besides, zombies only appear at night. There will always be daytime here, and they can rest during the day. He can definitely find a bed, and he is not in a hurry.

Xie Qing stretched out his hands and straightened Lin Zhi's clothes: "Honey, let's go."

"Um."

Lin Zhi released the mist to explore the way ahead, and walked into the night with Xie Qing.

Lin Zhi frowned slightly as a slightly weird slippery feeling remained while walking.

After Xie Qing knelt down to help him, he stood up and took his own as well. Xie Qing's body temperature was already high, and in contrast to his coldness, it looked even more burning and biting.

The environment added a sense of casualness and even indulgence. In the end, the fabric became thick and wet, and the hem of the skirt was not spared.

After this dungeon ended, it was time to tell Xie Qing that he could enter the rest space. Thinking about the next plan, Lin Zhi curled his lips.

Although Xie Qing's story surprised him, it accidentally coincided with the design he originally wanted to make, making it easier for him to act.

There are a lot of zombies here, which means a lot of coffins.

The place where the bones of the dead are placed is also the birthplace of Xie Qing, the source of his unfortunate reputation, and the end of his relationship with his closest relatives.

Its meaning to Xie Qing is complicated, so it doesn't matter if you add more.

Lin Zhi and Xie Qing encountered zombies a few more times during their search. Xie Qing didn't run out of them this time. He held his breath and watched the zombies pass by with Lin Zhi.

When we arrived in the eastern suburbs, the number of zombies actually decreased.

There is a large open space in the sparse forest, and coffins are neatly placed inside. The number of coffins is mind-numbing.

Lin Zhi glanced around a few times and saw that there were several coffins scattered in the forest not far away, but like the coffins in front of him, they were all empty.