Chapter 45: The double deskmate of a top student

Christmas Day is an ordinary working day, and the students have classes as usual.

Unlike businesses that put up Christmas signs in advance and launch holiday packages and create a festive atmosphere, because there is no holiday, the school only has a festive atmosphere similar to last Christmas Eve when night comes.

When Song Jiazhu came out of the bathroom, he saw Xu Lieyang.

Xu Lieyang waved to him, obviously having something to say to him.

Song Jiazhu raised his eyes slightly, but he did not refuse. He followed Xu Lieyang down the stairs and talked at the corner of the stairs.

Here you can watch your classmates upstairs and downstairs. It is a place where you can talk without being too hidden but not easily overheard.

Song Jiazhu didn't know what Xu Lieyang asked him to do. He could be sure that Lin Zhi hadn't followed Xu Lieyang for more than half a month. He seemed to have really given up as he said. Song Jiazhu was very happy to see this result. He took the initiative to occupy Lin Zhi. The limited extracurricular time prevents him from thinking about others.

He waited for Xu Lieyang to speak, but Xu Lieyang's attitude was a little strange. He scratched his hair and seemed a little irritable.

After about half a minute, Xu Lieyang said: "You don't believe what I told you last time?"

Xu Lieyang could know that Song Jiazhu and Lin Zhi had a good relationship just by asking a little bit, which made him a little uncontrollably annoyed, so much so that he planned to remind Song Jiazhu again.

Xu Lieyang's attitude was weird, but Song Jiazhu was keenly aware of the subtleties.

Song Jiazhu's eyes became a little colder, he looked at Xu Lieyang, without nodding or shaking his head.

Xu Lieyang was upset, forgetting that this person was mute, how could he communicate like this.

"The feeling of him following people is really scary, you'd better stay away from him."

Xu Lieyang clasped his fingers unconsciously because of his anxiety, and said emphatically.

Song Jiazhu could feel that this was different from the last kind reminder.

Regardless of whether Xu Lieyang's intention was to hurt Lin Zhi, or his own secret thoughts that he didn't know about, Song Jiazhu didn't like this sentence.

Whether this person hopes that Lin Zhi will be punished by the villain, or he is jealous because Lin Zhi does not follow him but follows others, for Song Jiazhu, both possibilities make him unhappy.

He was more worried about the latter, worried about Xu Lieyang's enlightenment, worried that Xu Lieyang would focus on Lin Zhi, and worried that Lin Zhi would look back.

Song Jiazhu's lips parted slightly, but unfortunately he only made a faint breathy sound, which was inaudible in the noisy night. Song Jiazhu was annoyed that he couldn't speak forcefully, so he took out the pen and paper he carried with him, and wrote a line The word was handed to Xu Lieyang.

There was a light in the stairwell, and Xu Lieyang could clearly see that line of writing.

— This has nothing to do with you.

Song Jiazhu looked at Xu Lieyang with an indifferent expression.

Whether he was a stalker or not, whatever he did, is none of your business now.

Characters who have already withdrawn from the stage of history are best to disappear forever and not to reappear.

Xu Lieyang's eyes widened slightly, and he lowered his voice and said, "What if he has a perverted secret? He likes women's clothing. Do you still want to play with such a person?"