Chapter 155 The Unlimited Player's Ghost Wife

It's almost dusk, and it's going to be dark.

Xie Qing pursed his lips and cleaned up the mess on his body, his whole body exuded a dissatisfied resentment.

He only pulled up a trouser chain, and his clothes were already stained. Xie Qing was wiping them with a wet towel, cursing in his heart that he had changed the composition he had set.

What a great atmosphere, I can't have enough fun.

The space of this coffin was wider and deeper than those outside, barely allowing him to rise and fall slightly when kneeling on Xie Qing's body.

Lin Zhi waited until Xie Qing wiped it off before condensing his body, listening to the steady heartbeat in his chest.

01 The reminder that the task was completed did not pop up immediately, indicating that Xie Qing was still obsessed with his unfinished things. Lin Zhi didn't know what it was, and he didn't want to know. Subconsciously, he felt that it might not be something very serious.

Tao Chuan outside reminded everyone that it was going to be nightfall and got everyone ready.

The last ray of light in the sky disappeared, and the moonlight that was not covered by clouds hung high, and the pale moonlight fell.

The cemetery in the eastern suburbs was very quiet, and there was no movement in the coffins, just as they should have shown.

A low roar came from the depths of the forest. The Corpse King, who received no response, opened his eyes, stood up from the coffin, and gave the order again.

The sound of zombies hitting the coffin was very clear at night, which surprised the players.

Obviously, in the face of the corpse king's order, the requiem curse had somewhat failed. These zombies who should have been sleeping were awakened again, and wanted to leave the coffin, but because of the influence of the spell and the yellow talisman, they couldn't come out for a while.

More and more zombies began to hit the coffin, and the players immediately camouflaged to avoid being detected.

Lin Zhi pressed Xie Qing's hand and signaled him not to pat the coffin lid.

The coffin originally placed here and the mummy inside had long since turned into powder. Lin Zhi disguised his coffin and used a blindfold to make others think it was the original one.

If there was no cover, other teammates would have noticed the abnormal vibration and sound of the coffin.

Gray-white mist overflowed from the cracks in the coffin, continuing to create false impressions to the outside world.

Shi Yimeng, who was closest to him, held up the mummy and patted it, while admiring the movement next door in his heart.

How did the two of them learn to be so similar when they were crowded together? One of the sacrifices must have been too great.

Shi Yimeng felt sad and continued to knock on the door with the mummy brother who had been in the same room with him for an hour. Fortunately, after the zombie was killed by the sun, it had dried up and no longer had the rotten corpse gas, otherwise he really wouldn't be able to stay inside. with.

The corpse king jumped out of the dense forest, saw the shaking coffin, looked at the cinnabar yellow talisman on the coffin, and let out a roar.

A gust of wind blew, and the yellow talismans on the coffin rustled because of the wind, and seemed to be swept off soon, but when the wind subsided, they were still firmly in place.