Chapter 50 The double deskmate of a top student

Chapter 50

01's words made Lin Zhiruo realize something. He did not continue to ask what non-obvious diseases the next mission target would have. As long as he continued to move forward, he would definitely encounter them.

After this New Year's Eve and the visit to Song Jiazhu's former home, Lin Zhi could feel that the relationship between him and Song Jiazhu had reached a certain limit, but he didn't know why Song Jiazhu still didn't speak.

It was clear that in the previous world, before Mingyao could walk completely freely, there were already signs of being able to walk a few steps.

Is there not enough stimulation?

Lin Zhi also didn't quite understand. He tried to think from Song Jiazhu's point of view, but he still didn't get the answer.

The three-day holiday of the monthly leave passed quickly, and three-quarters of the semester had passed.

Because he didn't want to break the status quo, and Lin Zhi wanted Song Jiazhu to speak up, Lin Zhi didn't ask Song Jiazhu if he could speak, but observed silently.

Because he couldn't get the answer, and because Lin Zhi maintained the human setup and ate super-spicy food, before the final exam came, Lin Zhi got a mouth ulcer.

There are not just one, but three, distributed on the inner wall of the mouth. Lin Zhi is not even willing to speak now because it will hurt.

Although he has not been exposed to too advanced content in this world, he has at least learned sign language.

Lin Zhi didn't speak much at school, and when he communicated with Song Jiazhu outside the school, he simply signed and stopped talking.

Song Jiazhu was made angry and funny by him, because Lin Zhi often ate spicy food, he tried to persuade Lin Zhi to add more spicy food, but now Lin Zhi had mouth ulcers, and it hurt so much that he wanted to cry, and his appetite was even bigger The decrease in amplitude made him extremely distressed.

On Sunday, Song Jiazhu cooked lily porridge for Lin Zhi at his home and served it in front of Lin Zhi.

Lin Zhi reluctantly drank two mouthfuls of the warm porridge, and shook his head at Song Jiazhu.

Song Jiazhu frowned: Isn't it delicious?

Lin Zhi: It's delicious, but I can't eat it. I have no appetite.

The original owner's body likes to eat spicy food, so he doesn't have much preference for bland food. The oral ulcer has been healed for a long time. Lin Zhi has been eating bland food for a week, and it has reached the point of nausea.

Lin Zhi: If you don’t want to eat sweet porridge, can you make some side dishes? Even the old godmother will do.

Song Jiazhu shook his head. Lin Zhi was a little uninterested and planned not to eat.

Lin Zhi's personality and formal style can prevent him from arguing with most people, but he didn't expect that his first quarrel with Song Jiazhu would be because of oral ulcers and eating spicy food.

The two signed signs to each other, and Song Jiazhu said that he could give it to his old godmother, but he could only eat a spoonful.

Lin Zhi felt that one spoonful was not enough, at least three spoonfuls were needed.

Song Jiazhu was worried that Lin Zhi's oral ulcer would not heal. He said that brushing his teeth hurts a lot these days.

Lin Zhi continued to play: I am in a better mood and my oral ulcer may heal sooner. I really feel sick and can't eat.