chapter 30 xueba's double sided tablemates

Chapter 30

Time presses the still button, loses consciousness and falls into boundless darkness.

After regaining consciousness, Lin Zhi opened his eyes, and what he saw was an ordinary living room.

The area is small, and the furnishings are unobstructed. There is a poster of an actor on the wall, and there are not many books on the bookcase, most of which are graphic novels.

The original owner should be quite young, Lin Zhi judged in his heart.

01 asked caringly: [Host, do you need to take a buffer before accepting this task? 】

Lin Zhi's adjustment ability is very strong, he has already prepared well and does not need a buffer, but he said: [Okay, before introducing this mission, can you tell me what you know? 】

During the seven-day stay in the last world, Lin Zhi had already asked 01 once to sort out the matter, so as to prevent 01's database from being updated again and some information he didn't know appeared, so he asked again for the sake of caution.

01 felt a little guilty that he had deceived the host without knowing it, and told what he knew again.

It is still the redemption system 01, and its mission is to work with the host to save the mission target that will go to the road of self-destruction.

The essence of all mission targets is a person, and multiple personalities with self-destructive tendencies have been split in his body. In order to avoid the end of death, he designed this self-rescue.

In order to show the healing effect more clearly, each of his personality fragments has different diseases. When these diseases are cured, it means that this personality is pulled back from the edge of self-destruction, and then it will melt back into the main body.

When all the fragments are fused, it also means that the designer, the subject itself, is healed, he will wake up from the bottom of the spiritual world, and give successful taskers all the rewards they want.

The subtext is that if he can't wake up, it's all useless.

However, this meaning is similar to the meaning of the initial version of 01. If the task cannot be completed, he can only disappear. After successfully accumulating energy points, he can be resurrected.

Lin Zhi was very curious about this designer. Although he didn't know how the other party managed to accomplish all this and bring his soul here, since the other party has this kind of strength, he should be able to complete his resurrection or even immortality.

Lin Zhi: 【Still not sure how many personality fragments there are? 】

01 said apologetically: [Yes. 】

Because 01 said at the beginning that having ten energy points is equivalent to completing the task, so he asked 01 before if there are only ten fragments, and he only needs to go to ten worlds to do the task, but 01 gave an unsure s answer.

Lin Zhi: [The world is still random, and you don't know where to go next after completing a task? 】

01 buried his head even lower: [Yes. 】

01's tears flowed like a river, crying loudly in his heart.

The host is so kind, cute and capable, but I actually lied to him, and it is so useless, will the host despise it?

Lin Zhi had no intention of blaming the system. After all, in his eyes, the other party was an intelligent AI with updated content. What he looked at was the person behind it, and he was thinking about deeper issues.