Chapter 114 The missing brother's boyfriend

Chapter 114 The missing brother’s boyfriend

Lin Zhi pressed his hand on the guardrail and shrugged his shoulders with a smile.

He's so cute, he looks like an evil adult in comparison.

Hearing Lin Zhi's laughter, Jing Xun was still a little dazed. He stared at Lin Zhi blankly, his eyes a little confused.

Did he say something wrong? Did Lin Zhi not want to eat fruit?

In the eyes of Lin Zhi with a meaningful smile, Jing Xun's numb head finally came to his senses.

Vigorous emotions exploded like sparks in the gray-blue eyes, and turned into rich darkness after scattering.

"Of course," Jing Xun repeated in a low voice, "Of course."

He asked: "Is this matter completely resolved? Will no one come to disturb it again in the future?"

In fact, what he really wants to say is that there will never be such a situation in the future where he can't leave without saying hello, right?

The fear of being left behind at any time continued to grow and spread in his body, squeezing his nerves all the time, putting him on the verge of collapse at any time, and he could only draw some warmth from Lin Zhi's body to carry on. Pull to maintain balance.

"If that painting is real, it should be like this, you did a good job, you solved my trouble."

As soon as Lin Zhi finished speaking, Jing Xun pushed him into a hot kiss.

The affirmation of praise and the emotion of trying to gain a sense of security turned into rapid movements. Jing Xun wanted to hold on tighter and tighter, even swallowing the person completely until he became one, so that there was no possibility of losing him.

Lin Zhi was kissed so hard that he raised his neck and pressed Jing Xun's shoulders.

The pouring skylight was too bright. He leaned on Jing Xun's shoulder and breathed softly, and said in his ear: "Go to the basement?"

Jing Xun's movements stopped suddenly, and the light in his eyes was biting, almost terrifying.

He shook his head, very resistant.

This kind of resistance is not because he doesn't like the closed environment, but because that environment will arouse his emotions and lead to the consequences of murder.

He didn't want to hurt Lin Zhi, not at all.

"Are you really not going, trap me there, lock me there forever, control me..."

The soft voice whispers, bit by bit revealing the twisted and dark thoughts in people's hearts, tempting people to fall into the abyss of complete loss of control.

"But I don't like getting hurt. Suppose there is a bathtub, fill it with water, and add dark red paint or essential oil. I believe you can adjust the color of blood. You have an innate grasp of color, and you can fake it."

"Saturated my hair, clung to my face, ran down my fingers."

Lin Zhi's voice was slow, and as he spoke, a bathtub filled with blood seemed to appear in the sealed and narrow basement. The blood was spread all over the young man's skin, full of miserable colors.

The piranha spreads its branches and leaves, exuding the scent of trapping prey.

Jing Xun's adrenaline was surging, and his nerves were uncontrollably excited.

He squeezed Lin Zhi's wrist, unknowingly getting harder and harder. He shook his head desperately to express resistance and to dispel the image in his mind.