Chapter 138 The Ghost Wife of Infinite Players

For a moment, Xie Qing actually wanted to say directly that this was my partner, so I understood what he was thinking.

But he still didn't say that because he couldn't say it.

Although he and Lin Zhi did everything they should and shouldn't do, it seemed that way, but it wasn't at all.

Xie Qing didn't know what he was thinking. According to his past style, he could openly admit that he and Lin Zhi were a couple, so as to dissuade other interested people, and then hug Lin Zhi and act coquettishly. He expressed that he wanted some benefits after being jealous, and blatantly occupied the position next to Lin Zhi.

Lin Zhi would never deny their relationship, Xie Qing knew it, but...but...Lin Zhi would not admit it on his own initiative.

That's right, what does Lin Zhi need to admit, anyway, he is dead, he can still find someone else.

I am looking for a virgin and an innocent man. Anyway, Xie Qing is not the only handsome boy who died young. There is one in front of me who is younger and more pure than him. It’s really annoying. Can such a person live longer? Don’t Is it okay to be involuted after reaching the underworld?

"I really envy your tacit understanding. I'm lucky to meet you again at the same venue."

Zhang Yunzhao said with some envy that it felt really good to meet acquaintances in an escape game.

Xie Qing nodded naturally: "Yes, so we signed a contract."

The infinite game allows players to escape together. The contract in the points mall is worth 500 points. Players can purchase it individually and sign the other party's contract to form a successful team.

Points and products can be shared in a team. If one party breaks the contract or one of them dies, the contract will be automatically voided.

Each player can make contracts with up to six players. When the number of people contracted is greater than the number of people the dungeon can accommodate, the dungeon will randomly include players.

Others naturally regarded the contract mentioned by Xie Qing as this, and their expressions were a little surprised, but they were not surprised.

Five hundred points is equivalent to all their savings for them now. Tongtong's points don't even have that many, and in this crisis-ridden environment, everyone chooses their companions with caution.

Zhang Yunzhao became even more envious, and Zhang San also said slightly enviously: "Guan Yu and Zhang Fei are really like this."

Hearing this sentence, Liu Yue laughed inappropriately.

Xie Qing blinked at Lin Zhi. He didn't lie. They did sign a contract, and it was a blood contract that was more advanced than the mall contract.

However, he wanted to complain again about the unreasonable pricing of the points mall. He saw a high-slit cheongsam that cost 500 points. How could it be priced at the same price as the contract? Will it do business?

Xie Qing now has less than 100 points left in his pocket. He can't even afford a miniskirt, and he still has to save some to buy candy for Lin Zhi.

Regret, I regret it now, why did I spend points randomly before, even bought a coin.

No one could feel Xie Qing's regret. Although the room was still leaking, the atmosphere had become lighter. Everyone planned to leave the woodshed immediately to find Uncle Guo.

It was raining heavily outside, clouds were gathering in the sky, and the light was dim, not like morning, but like evening.

The heavy rain has hindered everyone's footsteps, and there are no umbrellas in the woodshed, but we don't know how long it will take for the rain to stop.