Chapter 14 Overlord's Vanity Wife

Following Lin Zhi's words, several faces subconsciously appeared in Mingyao's mind.

Was it the dog trainer who showed up at home or the man who held Lin Zhi's umbrella in front of the company that day?

It should be unlikely that it was Qiu Qingrong, after all he knew that Lin Zhi was married.

Of course, it might not be them, after all, he knew nothing about Lin Zhi's social circle.

The boredom in Mingyao's heart deepened, and the anxiety spread along with the restlessness.

It is probably due to the inertial sense of boundaries and possessiveness, which is why I am so uncomfortable.

"Lin Zhi, if you kiss me, you can't kiss anyone else."

Mingyao was sitting in a wheelchair, his whole body was still indifferent, looking at Lin Zhi, his eyes were full of reminders, dark and deep.

It was Lin Zhi who touched him first, even though Lin Zhi didn't mean to, but it was Lin Zhi who kissed him first.

You can't be with other men until the intimate relationship deal with him is terminated.

In fact, if Ming Yao didn't mention it, Lin Zhi would do the same.

He will only have desires for people within the scope of his feelings and preferences, and he will naturally give corresponding cleanliness until he has no thoughts about people at all.

Mingyao is not only the person he is interested in, but also the task object he needs to redeem. Lin Zhi will not be free to indulge in love, but he does not need to give Mingyao such a guarantee of delivering his likes and dislikes.

"Don't worry, Mr. Ming, I won't do this before our relationship ends. Do I need to sign another contract?"

So and so, it seems like a pure transaction.

Mingyao pursed his lips tightly, and said in a deep voice, "No need."

The condition of Lin Zhi's lips subsided a lot, and he left Mingyao's office.

01 Congratulations in Lin Zhi's brain: [Host! You are wonderful! In this way, our mission is more than half successful! 】

Lin Zhi didn't like to celebrate in advance, saying: [There is still a long way to go before success. 】

01 scratching his head: [How could it be, you are all kisskissing, it feels like the last step is not far away! 】

[But in the world of adults, the last step is not the end, sometimes it's just the beginning, and people change. 】

In the world of adults, there are few tactful emotions of young people, and there are too many impurities that cannot be called "love" in the pores of time.

Feeling that the system was a bit depressed, Lin Zhi comforted him: [But we have indeed made great progress, and it is only thanks to your notification that I know how to prepare. 】

01 cheered up again: [I don't need to sleep, I will help the host to keep an eye on it! 】

Lin Zhi: [Baby is awesome. 】

01 doesn't want to be shy, but the host calls it baby.

Because Lin Zhi was sick today, Mingyao did not arrange a job for him. Because he was going to be transferred, Mingyao gave him some documents, and Lin Zhi got up and left when he got off work after reading the documents.

This building has many cameras, and as the holder of the highest authority, Mingyao can naturally check all the public cameras at any time and call out the surveillance at the door.