Chapter 140 The Unlimited Player's Ghost Wife

Lin Zhi was hugged by Xie Qing, and he heard his heartbeat in the heavy rain.

This heart is not healthy, but it beats powerfully, just like the owner himself, who can't see the haze of pain at all.

Because he is the same for other people's pain, he touches it gently, and then takes it lightly, like rolling waves to suppress the past, avoiding sentimentality, and whitewashing it with strange happiness.

Is it hard to be alive? He thinks it's okay. He's used to that kind of life, and he doesn't feel tired, but he doesn't regret leaving him. Even as time goes by, his thoughts of going back are almost non-existent.

Lin Zhi's cold cheek was pressed against Xie Qing's warm body, and the hand placed by his side gently hugged him back.

But in an instant he pushed Xie Qing away, there was still business to do.

His movements were very light, and the hug time was too short, but Xie Qing felt it.

The corners of Xie Qing's mouth rose unconsciously, obviously he just hugged him lightly, but for some reason he was happier than when Lin Zhi kissed him at first.

Of course, if Lin Zhi kissed him now, he would be happier.

Xie Qing followed Lin Zhi forward, his whole body was covered with a layer of mist, blocking the resistance of the wind and rain for him.

When Lin Zhi and Xie Qing rushed back to the ancestral hall, they caught eye with the three teammates at the gate.

"Have you caught up? The rain is so heavy that we can't see the way."

In order to avoid being separated, Liu Yue and the others decided to wait for them in the ancestral hall.

"They went to the sea, and we should do the rest."

Liu Yue and the others understood something after listening to the first half of Lin Zhi's sentence.

Lin Zhi: "Call all the villagers to the ancestral hall."

Zhang Yunzhao: "Will they come?"

Xie Qing gave a look of 'this is not easy' and said, "Just say that the statue of Hai Niangniang is broken again, or that the big waves are going to destroy the ancestral hall, and they will definitely come."

Zhang Yunzhao praised: "Brother, you are so smart, I want to learn from you!"

Xie Qing smiled slightly, anyway, don't learn how to hug your wife's thigh, you can do anything else.

As the boss entered the sea, the sky outside gradually became brighter, and even the rain became lighter.

Standing in the middle of the village, Zhang San said 'beat the gongs and drums', which transformed into gongs and drums, and shouted directly at the top of his voice.

There are no chickens in the village, but the movement can be described as chickens flying and dogs jumping.

Hearing that the statue of Hai Niangniang fell down again, and the flood was coming, some people ran out of the house without even taking care of their shoes.

Sister Liu went to the ancestral hall first, and asked what was going on with an ugly face.

"You'll know what's going on right away, Tongtong, let Xiaohua put the two of them down."

Seeing her, Liu Yue became angry and asked Tong Tong to get down the two people hanging from above.

The people who were still alive in the whole village quickly gathered in the ancestral hall, making some noise.