Chapter 187: Training the young hero as a Gu Master

Chapter 187: Raising the Young Hero’s Gu Master

Because Qi He couldn't see it, when Lin Zhi got the large box, he opened it and took a look.

It wasn't that he was worried about Taoist Yunxu, he just wanted to take a look at it for those who secretly wanted to see it.

There is an almost transparent crystal bottle in the box. The ice jade lotus is soaked in it, which looks particularly beautiful in the light.

The method of handing over this treasure was also something they had discussed with Taoist Priest Yunxu, and they were just waiting for someone who wanted such a thing to come to their door.

When Lin Zhi returned to the mansion, the concierge had already received many greetings.

Even though he had moved here from the inn for peace, there were many people paying attention to them, and Qu Ziheng and the others would also come, so it was inevitable that the news would leak out.

Now that Qi He has become the number one, even more people are coming here.

Lin Zhi had the invitations and letters screened, and together with Qi He, placed the Ice Jade Lotus in the place they had prepared.

The next step is to wait, they won't be the ones anxious.

There was supposed to be a lively celebration banquet in the courtyard for Qi He's victory, but due to various reasons, this small gathering could not take place.

The matter at the Seven Star Sect is not over yet. Even if the treasure has not been stolen, the traitor has not yet been found. Qu Ziheng is handling matters with Taoist Priest Yunxu, so he cannot come.

Yan Yixuan's senior brother probably knew that the situation was not peaceful, so he kept Yan Yixuan close to him to prevent anything from happening to her.

The two most noisy people couldn't come, and the atmosphere was inevitably a bit regretful, so Lin Zhi simply postponed the banquet.

Of course, even if the banquet was postponed, Qi He still had to be well rewarded.

Lin Zhi was not stingy with words of praise, he was indeed very satisfied.

"Master is so complimentary. I still have many shortcomings."

Qi He had already changed his clothes. His right hand was placed in front of him, but he raised the glass with his left hand.

"Is your right hand seriously injured?"

Lin Zhi frowned slightly unconsciously, his eyes falling on Qi He's right shoulder.

He remembered that Qi He's injury was on his right shoulder downwards. When he came back, he didn't notice anything strange and thought it was nothing serious.

Although he knew that Qi He would sometimes pretend to be unbearable to make him relent, but many times the situation was really serious, but Qi He could endure it and pretended that he couldn't, rather than the injury being minor.

Learning martial arts is not a smooth road. Even Qi He, who is extremely talented and takes medicine, does not achieve success overnight. When he and Bai Wu were studying Qing Kung Fu, he was seriously injured once, but he just talked to him normally, and Bai Wuqiu was still the same. Let him persuade Qi He to rest and he will know.

At that time, Qi He told him that he knew he had a lot to do, so he didn't want to disturb him more and make him worry.

Qi He's scheming was always mixed with sincerity. Lin Zhi was soft-hearted towards him, so he didn't care whether he was fooled or not.