Chapter 165 Cultivate a Young Hero's Gu Master

"Have a competition with him. If you win, you can stay."

Lin Zhi stood by the bridge and looked at the young man in the courtyard.

Zhao Zhengfei is a lust-obsessed and obscene child. When he sees beauty, he can't get out of the way. When he sees the most stunning beauty in the world, he even loses his mind. He will do whatever others say.

The conditions mentioned by Lin Zhi were not difficult to achieve. When he saw that his opponent was a child who could not see, he did not feel any danger at all. He only felt that this was an opportunity for him to stay.

Even if he couldn't be intimate for a while, he was happy to be with her and smell her.

"Okay, okay, Bibi."

Zhao Zhengfei jumped impatiently from the bridge into the courtyard, and said "please" with a special double scythe of iron cables flying out of his sleeves.

Qi He knew the master's intention from the moment the master said that sentence.

But he was still very unhappy, very unhappy.

This person made him feel disgusting. Even if he couldn't see it, he could feel that this person's saliva seemed to be flowing onto the master. It was a disgusting covetousness and offense.

How could he have the confidence to think that he could stay and that he was worthy?

Qi He stretched out his hand, and the broad sword stuck on the ground began to shake.

Zhao Zhengfei looked at the strange sword that flew from the soil to the young man's hand, cheered up, and got out of his infatuated state.

Being able to suck the sword into his hand with his internal strength, this young man's internal strength is definitely impressive.

As a flower-picking thief, Zhao Zhengfei is very dexterous. The twin scythes controlled by him are flexible and can be contracted freely under the trap.

The two of them went back and forth for more than thirty strokes, and Yunyuejian's sword peak was fierce and unstoppable.

The iron chain collided with the blade of the sword and scraped down, causing sparks to appear. Zhao Zhengfei stepped back half a step, feeling a little horrified.

The sword flowers that appeared in front of him were dazzling. He had never seen the flower sword technique before. He only felt that the attack was intensive and he could only retreat continuously. However, in the next moment, the sword's edge changed from being elegant, like a broadsword to slash across his neck.

Zhao Zhengfei ducked down and listened to the sword wind next to his ear. After getting up, he jumped onto the biggest peach blossom tree in the yard with light work, breathing a little short of breath.

His mind was finally fully awake at this moment, and even the beauties watching on the bridge with him turned into fatally glamorous painted skins.

He would never be able to fight a frontal attack, and he didn't like to fight, he just liked to watch the beauties pick flowers.

Thirty-six strategies, walking is the best strategy.

Compared with Xiao Ming, Zhao Zhengfei could only reluctantly bid farewell to the beauty.

"kill him."

Lin Zhi saw that Zhao Zhengfei wanted to run away, so Yun Danfeng gave the order lightly.

He didn't put a poison on Zhao Zhengfei's body. This kind of thing was not worth his waste of poison.

Qi He's ears moved slightly and he raised his breath and moved forward.