Chapter 99 The Missing Brother's Boyfriend

Sometimes, concealment can add more feeling than directness.

Jing Xun looked away from the back of Lin Zhi's hand, put the quilt on the bed, and backed out.

The door was closed, blocking the light transmission.

Jing Xun stood there for a while. He closed his eyes unconsciously, and his eyelashes cast pale shadows on his cheeks.

He outlined in his mind the scene he had just seen, together with the color and temperature, which were things that could not be felt through the screen, which made him reluctant to leave.

He had just arrived and had not finished painting yet. Jing Xun took out the tablet from the bedroom, walked to the paint cabinet, took the colors he needed, took out the medicine from the medicine cabinet, and drank a few pills casually while drinking water. , some absent-mindedly went upstairs.

He opened the tablet, unable to pay attention to the painting next to it.

Lin Zhi was making the bed, listening to 01's report on Jing Xun's movements.

He kept moving his hands. After making the bed, he sat on the soft bed and rubbed the medicinal wine for himself.

The bruises on his body are not limited to the one on his legs. When he struggled with the man who took the black box and his companion that day, he left several marks on his body. Both sides were merciless, but his skin was white, which made it look like there was more bruises under the skin. serious.

The wound on his back had already scabbed over, and he didn't feel much. Lin Zhi didn't look at it either.

There was an art decoration on the table in the guest room. It was originally placed on the windowsill, but was moved by Lin Zhi to face Lin Zhi's current direction.

The medicinal wine was slightly warm due to the temperature of the palm, and it was pressed against the left side of the abdomen. The jade-white and firm skin spread red due to the kneading action.

Jing Xun looked at the screen with great boredom. Perhaps it was dusty or water stained by someone wiping it, making it look a little blurry.

He wiped his fingers across the screen, in vain of course.

The fingers pressing on the screen unconsciously exerted force, and the fingertips turned slightly white, but nothing changed due to any of his emotions or actions.

He wanted to wipe clean what was far away on the other side. If he could do that, he might as well see it with his own eyes and remember it with his eyes and brain.

It was a pity that he couldn't, which gave him a sincere idea, why was his brother's lover inside? If it was his, then everything would be logical.

Jing Xun lowered his eyes, with regret and regret in his eyes.

He placed the tablet on the ground aside and looked at the unfinished painting in front of him.

Feeling interrupted, he looked at the young man in the portrait who had not yet been refined, trying to immerse himself again.

But his thoughts were messy, and other pictures about Lin Zhi popped up in his mind from time to time.

Bruises appearing on fair skin, where the legs were bent and the waist was more concealed.

Jing Xun put down the brush, picked up the pencil beside him, took a new piece of white paper, and sketched the picture in his mind.

It didn't go well either, because he couldn't picture it all smoothly in his head.