Chapter 181: Training the young hero as a Gu Master

Chapter 181: Raising the Young Hero’s Gu Master

"The martial arts tournament is in full swing. The blind young hero defeats the enemy with one move..." Qu Ziheng read the content in the tabloids and said with a smile, "Xiaohe, you have become famous this time. Many people are asking who you are. Who is it? Many people are already optimistic about you winning the championship."

Sometimes people prefer some twists and turns, bizarre and unpredictable developments to conventional hero stories. A handsome blind young swordsman with an unknown origin and a mysterious origin can decide the world with one move. Don’t attract too much attention.

Not long after the first day of competition ended, the storyteller in the inn had already started talking, but overnight, it was published in all the tabloids.

Yan Yixuan clicked her tongue and said, "Why are some people envious?"

Qu Ziheng touched his chin and said, "I'm a little envious. Why didn't I expect such a move? It's too much of a limelight."

Such a trick is actually very easy to do, but it is extremely difficult to do it so that people can't react at all.

Qu Ziheng clapped his hands on the table and looked at Qi He: "I'm really looking forward to competing with you more and more!"

Qi He joked: "Then don't eliminate them too early."

Qu Ziheng was shocked: "Xiaohe, you have become immodest!"

You must know that in the past, Xiao He would only say, "In order to compete with Brother Qu." I will definitely do my best,' and so on. He is simply the most low-key brother Qu Ziheng has ever seen.

"Master said it doesn't matter if you show off."

Qi He answered seriously, the corners of his lips raised slightly.

The excitement on his face was visible to everyone at a glance, but fortunately it was covered by white silk, otherwise the affection between his eyes and brows would have made people feel weird.

When Lin Zhi heard this, he sat on the chair and smiled without saying a word.

"You really listen to Brother Lin as always," Yan Yixuan sighed, and said with some envy, "I really hope my future apprentices can be so cute and well-behaved."

Qu Ziheng joked: "No, right? Heroine, how old are you? How many pounds do you think you want to take on as an apprentice?"

"Don't look down on people. Brother Lin seemed to be younger than me when he took Xiaohe as his disciple, right Brother Lin?"

After Yan Yixuan and Qu Ziheng finished talking, they quickly asked Lin Zhi for confirmation.

Lin Zhi nodded and said, "That's true."

"Brother Lin is great, but you are not."

Yan Yixuan raised her hand to strike, but Qu Ziheng quickly dodged. Yan Yixuan's sword was not out of its sheath, and it hurt even if it hit him.

"Ah Xun, help me, Yan Yixuan is going to kill someone!"

Qingxun, who was indulging in reading the medicinal scriptures, raised his head blankly, looking extremely dull.

"It's getting late, we should go to the conference site to draw lots."

Under Lin Zhi's words, Yan Yixuan stopped, and Qu Ziheng took the opportunity to jump out of the window. An upside-down golden hook was hung on the eaves, and his head was exposed on the window.

"Brother Lin, I'll take the first step."

Qu Ziheng greeted everyone, made a face at Yan Yixuan, turned over and left using Qinggong.