Chapter 142 The Unlimited Player's Ghost Wife

L
The sun is warm and warm when it falls on people.

The aroma of sweet hazelnuts wafts in the air, reminding you of melting honey.

Lin Zhi sat on a white iron craft chair beside the round table, and on the table was a vase with two beautiful orchids in bloom.

Opposite Lin Zhi is a glass fish tank, which is exquisitely designed and gives people an optical illusion, as if the fish tank is just a rectangular parallelepiped with a wide side and a narrow top, and the fish swim freely in the compressed space.

Lin Zhi's face became paler under the warm sunshine. Fortunately, his strength could protect him from the negative effects of the sun, but it was still uncomfortable to be in the sun. He raised his hand to block the light and looked around.

This is the second-floor deck of a ship. There is a rest area next to the swimming pool, which is where Lin Zhizheng is sitting. There is an ornamental fish tank on the side facing the hull. The three sides are open and have a wide view, allowing tourists to see the surrounding scenery.

In addition to Lin Zhi, there were five people sitting scattered in the rest area. Judging from their clothes of different seasons and the same awakening action, they were the players in this field.

Xie Qing was sitting at the table next to the fish tank, opened his eyes and looked up immediately, and smiled when he saw him, lively with some of his unique casual and lazy tone, and walked towards him.

"Is the sun too hot here? Do you want to sit on the recliner?"

What Xie Qing was talking about was a few beach chairs in front of the swimming pool, where there were big umbrellas to block some sunlight.

Lin Zhi didn't refuse, and went to lie down on the beach chair. Xie Qing stood beside him, his shadow covering Lin Zhi's body, blocking him from the sunlight from the other side.

Everyone introduced themselves routinely. Xie Qing knew that Lin Zhi was too lazy to talk to people who didn't care, and he was not a serious player in the game, so he also introduced Lin Zhi when introducing himself.

"His name is Lin Zhi, and he is my partner."

Xie Qing paused after saying Lin Zhi's name, and then introduced the relationship between them very naturally.

Xie Qing definitely didn't say anything before it was released. After all, that wasn't the case. He was still worried that Lin Zhi would kill him sometime.

But the situation has changed. Lin Zhi said he could kiss him casually, and they did it. They also went to court to get married. This was no different from having a romantic partner. Anyway, Lin Zhi didn't want to abandon him all the time.

Sovereignty must be declared first, so as to avoid the appearance of people blushing at his wife. Not everyone is busy trying to survive in the world after death. Before the crisis when consciousness dissipates, there are always people to hug together for warmth. Xie Qing does not want anyone to stare at him. Lin Zhi.

After Xie Qing finished speaking, he took a look at Lin Zhi's face. Seeing that Lin Zhi didn't deny or be surprised, he didn't even open his eyes. He was a little happy and a little sad, which made him a little upset.

Smile when you think of others, why not smile at him.

The four teammates were a little envious, after all, in this kind of world, it's nice to have a companion.

The four teammates this time, two men and two women, do not have a particularly large age range.

The woman on the far left is Chen Yun, in her thirties, with her long hair tied behind her head, she looks very gentle, like an amiable aunt next door.