Chapter 64 The Power Official's Fox Demon Pet

There are very few records of this part in the books of the Demon Suppressing Secretary and other Celestial Master handwritings that Pei Duo has seen.

Some monsters cannibalize their bodies with abnormalities, but Pei Duo has never seen such a strange situation where three pairs of evenly distributed soft grains grow.

In order to check more carefully, Pei Duo touched the hair on Lin Zhi's back and sides, but did not find this weird little bean-sized thing growing on the skin.

Although Pei Duo's head pain was slightly relieved by Lin Zhi's calming technique, his headache seemed to be serious again under such a difficult problem.

Pei Duo is worried about the mutation. Now it is only the size of a small bean. What will happen if it grows bigger in the future?

Maybe when I see Master Wuchen later, I can ask him to see if he has seen such a situation.

Lin Zhi was concentrating on performing the technique, and when he opened his eyes, he found Pei Duo looking at his abdomen inquiringly.

Not only brushed his hair away, but also looked very dignified.

Lin Zhi took a deep breath and kept telling himself that he was a demon, not a human, and he should stay calm.

"My lord, what are you doing?"

Lin Zhi tried his best not to grit his teeth and say this sentence, lest the human setting collapse.

"Have you felt any difference in your body lately?"

Pei Duo looked at the soft pink nuggets on Lin Zhi's belly. One of them turned red in color because he rubbed it exploratoryly, and it also appeared a bit swollen compared to the others.

If it wasn't for the sake of caution, Pei Duo might want to try to pinch it.

Lin Zhi looked at his expression and analyzed his movements. If there was anything he didn't understand, he found it rather absurd and funny.

The little fox shook his head, his purple eyes filled with confusion.

"Does it hurt here?"

The more serious Pei Duo asked, the more Lin Zhi wanted to laugh, and he even couldn't wait to see Pei Duo's look after knowing the truth.

"My lord's pinching hurts a bit."

The clear boyish voice of the little fox turned into a soft and aggrieved tone, and he even turned over as if to escape.

Pei Duo's hand was pressed down by the furry fox, and there was a hint of confusion in his eyes.

Since it's not a big deal, let's wait and see.

At this moment, Pei Duo heard the little fox looking at him and saying in a low voice, "What are you doing here? I'm not a female fox, so there's no use here."

The frank little fox's voice was full of confusion, and his purple eyes were full of curiosity.

Pei Duo's face showed a momentary shock, and his expression was visibly stiff, but he immediately regained his composure.

Although his emotions were only exposed for a moment, for a person like Pei Duo, this emotion was already exposed enough.

Pei Duo was rarely speechless, but at this moment he didn't know what to say even though he racked his brains and guts.

He didn't even think about that place when he found it. Now he felt it was very obvious. It was on the abdomen and had such a color and shape. If Lin Zhi was a female fox, of course he would know that it was definitely used to nurse young children. Ke Linzhi is a male fox!