Chapter 90 The missing brother's boyfriend

Chapter 90 The Missing Brother's Boyfriend

Lin Zhi left the dripping umbrella outside the door, and the door was closed tightly, blocking the wind and rain outside the house.

But the situation inside the house was not much better. Even though the doors and windows were closed, the room was filled with coolness in the cold and humid autumn day.

Lin Zhi's eyes briefly glanced at Jing Xun's residence. The spacious living room had been transformed into a studio, with easels and paints placed casually, a TV hanging on the wall, and no coffee table.

From the furnishings, it can be seen that the owner has no intention of entertaining guests, and even the public space in the house design is very private.

After Lin Zhi entered the room, the tall and gloomy young man didn't talk to him immediately, but picked up the phone and dialed his brother's number.

Lin Zhi looked at him quietly, with feigned anxiety and anticipation on his face, his eyes swept across Jing Xun's body calmly.

The temperature in the room was obviously very low, but Jing Xun didn't seem to feel cold.

He was still wearing a thin shirt and jeans, with the top two buttons unbuttoned, and his sleeves rolled up, revealing his smooth muscular forearms, which gave him a strong sense of strength.

His hair has not been carefully taken care of, revealing the artist's unique decadence.

The first time he saw Jing Xun, Lin Zhi didn't have the desire to have an in-depth relationship with him.

Even though Jing Xun's facial features were impeccable and showed the superiority of a mixed race, even though his body completely met Lin Zhi's requirements, even though Lin Zhi had been in love with other personality fragments.

Lin Zhi thinks this is normal, he is not so addicted to him that he will like all the fragments of his personality.

This sounds a bit heartless, but Lin Zhi is such a person.

Attraction is a strange thing, and so are feelings.

Lin Zhi appreciates Jing Xun's art, but he rarely has emotional contact with such people.

Most of the time, Lin Zhi maintains absolute rationality and calmness. This is his way of life. He is more indifferent than the gentle elegance he pretends to be and has nothing to do with chaos and disorder.

But Jing Xun has a sense of out of control, which is contrary to Lin Zhi.

Lin Zhi knows very well that people are multifaceted complexes, and the fragments of split personality will have something in common but not exactly the same.

Although he didn't feel that he wanted to go deep enough, Lin Zhi had no intention of slacking off on this work. He always took his work seriously, and based on the previous emotional basis, he felt a sense of love and affection for Jing Xun.

He would do everything in his power to lead him out of the abyss of hopelessness, how could he stand by and watch so hard to save himself.

He looks forward to being reunited with the real him, and before that, he picks up all the pieces of him and allows them to truly heal.

The ringtone waiting to be connected looped again, echoing in the silent space.

Jing Xun looked at the phone and frowned, and dialed again after automatically hanging up.

To be honest, he hasn't contacted his brother for a long time, and the last contact seems to be a few months ago, or earlier.

After all, they are both adults and won't interfere too much with each other's lives, and my brother knows that he doesn't like to socialize with people, so he rarely bothers him.