Chapter 74 Quan Huan's fox pet

Chapter 74 Quan Huan’s fox pet

There have been some changes in the Yuxuan Hall recently, and this movement cannot be heard outside the hall, and other people's hands and eyes cannot be stretched in. Only a few people know about it.

Mr. Pei, who was originally working in the palace, now works in the small study in the side hall.

This made the civil servant who was promoted to take over Pei Sheng's work panic a little, fearing that he might have done something wrong that would make Pei Duo unhappy and affect his future promotion.

But after two days, everyone realized that it might be because the weather was getting colder, and Mr. Pei just wanted to change it, because there was nothing bad in the past two days, and Mr. Pei seemed to be in a good mood.

The people in Yuxuan Hall were relieved again, doing their own things as usual.

There was no incense burning in the study, but a charcoal basin was lit and placed in the corner to warm the room.

Pei Duo was reading the memorial, while Lin Zhi was eating snacks.

This snack is known as candied haws in the folk, but it has a nice name in the palace. It is not skewered on bamboo skewers. The hawthorn cores are wrapped in shiny sugar coating and dotted with sesame seeds. The red and round ones are piled on the delicate within the small market.

Although the room is warm, but because it is still autumn, only a charcoal basin is lit, and the temperature in the room is not enough to melt the rock sugar.

Lin Zhi appeared in human form, with long hair tied behind his head by a black headband. The headband belonged to Pei Duo, and the loose brocade robe on his body was also Pei Duo's.

Ever since he kissed Pei Duo in the carriage that day, Pei Duo's attitude towards his form has become more obvious.

Pei Duo first moved to the small study to deal with government affairs. Seeing him still lying on the desk in the posture of a fox, he asked him if he was still feeling unwell.

Lin Zhi transformed into a human form and got intimate with him, and then heard Pei Duo say that there was no need to change back. Pei Duo also specifically said that when they were alone, he could adapt to his human form, which would make it easier for him to walk around the world in the future.

Pei Duo clearly had a plan in his heart, but he still said it seriously, which was completely deceiving the little fox who was inexperienced in the world.

Of course, Lin Zhi nodded cooperatively, obediently being deceived.

When the situation is getting better and better, it will not be far from him closing the net.

Hawthorn candy balls are sour and sweet. The last time Lin Zhi ate them was when he was a child. However, his family was worried that he would damage his teeth and did not let him eat more. They also rarely allowed him to eat street snacks.

Lin Zhi didn't have a strong desire for food, so he didn't eat it again.

The flavor made by the imperial dining room is somewhat different from that of the later generations. The imperial chefs make more delicate and better taste, and the sugar balls are not wrapped with a layer of rice paper.

Lin Zhi is not a person who will be greedy for the past, he withdraws from the memories, holds a candy ball in his mouth and fiddles with the tip of his tongue between his teeth, looking at the words in front of him to pass the time.

He is still almost finished absorbing the Peach Blossom Demon's demon elixir, and can restore 90% of its original master's skill.

Of the two demon pills he absorbed, the first one was weaker and had only been practiced for ten or twenty years. The Peach Blossom Demon had been practicing for longer than the original owner. It was only consumed due to serious injuries. When swallowed by him, it could not be with him. Compared to the heyday of the Peach Blossom Demon.