Chapter 154 The Ghost Wife of Infinite Players

Xie Qing seemed to be trapped in a sweet and strange dream, uncontrollably excited, and abandoned all reason in Lin Zhi's eyes as he looked at him.

The space inside the coffin was limited, and it should have been full of decay and decay, but instead it was filled with surprising vitality.

The ghost is like a beautiful flower that grows from the bones in the coffin, and its roots are rooted in his flesh and soul.

Lin Zhi's lips were red and plump, with traces of slight damage.

The fabric of the skirt was soft and spread out, covering the entire area.

The narrow dwelling that symbolizes death, the paradoxical and dangerous situation where others are present, the reckless fanaticism and loss of sanity, even people like Xie Qing feel crazy and indulge in pleasure.

Xie Qing murmured Lin Zhi's name, deliberately speaking more slowly, looking at Lin Zhi's expression persistently, fascinated by any emotion in his eyebrows.

Like the last moment before dawn, it is short but long and seems to have no end.

It was obviously a place of unbearable fear, but because of the spreading sweet fragrance, Xie Qing felt that it was hopelessly romantic.

Xie Qing was born in a coffin, and was burdened with the reputation of being born unknown because of it. He also sent his relatives to lie in it several times, making it difficult to see each other despite the separation of life and death. Now his long-standing impression of the coffin has been washed away again, and his fearful guard has long since turned into passionate love.

"My wife, I love you so much, I really love you so much."

Xie Qing murmured, his heartbeat echoed as he poured out his loving words.

How could he like Lin Zhi so much that he wanted to be with him forever?

The emotions were so high that Xie Qing's heart ached slightly.

However, this kind of pain was considered sweet to Xie Qing. He had no scruples and allowed him to beat at a frequency that his body could not bear.

Xie Qing used to hate his heart, the organ that kept his life running, this fragile yet strangely strong part. He even felt that this was the source of his unknown destiny.

If not, why would he feel the omen-like pain every time before the death of a loved one, and he could do nothing.

But it's different now. How important is his heart? It maintains the contract between him and Lin Zhi. It is Lin Zhi's habitat when he follows him through the dungeon. In order to be with Lin Zhi for a long time, he must protect him. heart of.

Lin Zhi felt a little nauseous at first, but then his brows relaxed.

He didn't miss this sentence from Xie Qing, or he couldn't miss it at all, Xie Qing said it more than once.

Xie Qing is a person who has nothing to do with restraint. If he likes something three points from his mouth, it can turn into ten points, and when he likes it very much, it makes people feel overflowing.

Lin Zhi didn't answer these words in time, not because he didn't intend to say it, but because he needed to wait.

Of course, this is also partly due to Lin Zhi's personality, he is not used to speaking clearly.

Fortunately, under the cover of the forest weaving illusion, the teammates outside did not notice the strange shaking of the coffin.

"Honey, you seem to have warmed up."