Chapter 108 The missing brother's boyfriend

Chapter 108 The missing brother’s boyfriend

What posture do you like?

Jing Xun seemed to have lost the ability to think and stood frozen on the spot, not knowing what to do.

Does it mean what he thinks, does it, or does it not?

As he rarely interacts with people, he doesn't have the ability to guess too complicated things, especially in this kind of thing, in front of Lin Zhi.

God knows how much he wants to call his parents or Chang Yuhan now, it doesn't matter who it is, let someone tell him if this is a signal or not!

"Don't you need to bring paint or drawing paper?"

Lin Zhi reminded Jing Xun, Jing Xun hurriedly responded and walked towards the paint cabinet.

In fact, his mind is empty now, and he doesn't know what to draw at all. Apart from the basic exercises in the past, he has never painted portraits for people.

"Is this okay, or would it be easier for you to draw?"

Lin Zhi changed his sitting posture and knelt down on the sofa.

His palms pressed on the soft and wide sofa, causing the surface of the sofa to dent slightly. His upper body naturally stretched forward, and his dark green sweater naturally hung down with gravity.

The clothes are contoured close to the body, and the waist and abdomen lines are slightly concave.

The gently swaying beautiful lines capture the artist's attention more and more.

Jing Xun was convinced that Lin Zhi was seducing him, his actions and words were inconsistent, his eyes and words were provoking his nerves.

But Jing Xun wasn't sure, he didn't know if he could... He looked at Lin Zhi, trying hard to find the answer.

01 shook his head slightly, and look, the child was almost dying of anxiety.

Although he doesn't like Wei Jinrong, 01 has to agree with some of his words.

Look, you are being manipulated by a bad man.

Lin Zhi lay on his side on the sofa and said with a smile: "Painting should take a long time. I can't hold that position for too long. Let's leave it like this. You can start painting. If there are other instructions, I will follow them." .”

Jing Xun's overloaded brain selectively received information, like a hard-working machine.

The temptation hidden in the smile, like the pollen emitted by the pretending harmless flowers to confuse the prey, enveloped the world.

Standing in front of the paint cabinet, Jing Xun didn't open it to take out the materials he needed for painting. In fact, he couldn't focus on what he once loved most.

In the afternoon, the living room is in the warm autumn sun, and the running heating dispels the cold and damp, making the air dry.

Jing Xun leaned over and took Lin Zhi's hand, and pressed his hand to his cheek.

"I'm sorry, I can't concentrate on drawing right now. My thoughts are so confused and filled with you."

Jing Xun didn't know what he wanted to do. He didn't necessarily want to do that kind of thing with Lin Zhi at this moment, but he couldn't think at all. He couldn't think about anything else. He just wanted to stay with Lin Zhi. Stick together and do anything.

Jing Xun's gray-blue eyes are full of entangled and complicated emotions, which transcend sex and covet more.

Strong desire and sincere words are the best catalysts.