Chapter 172: Raising Young Hero's Gu Master

Chapter 172: Raising Young Hero’s Gu Master

Qi He was in a daze. He didn't know what he was thinking. He seemed to be filled with many emotions, but there seemed to be nothing at all.

The sound of the silver bell woke him up from this state, and there was the sound of wind and slightly painful breathing in the air.

Qi He followed without thinking, and the opponent's footwork made him squint his eyes.

When Lin Zhi chased him out of the building, he didn't even see the back of the thief or Qi He.

01 unfolded the map in his mind, and the red dot representing Qi He was moving in a certain direction.

Lin Zhi did not go in the direction of Qi He, but took out the butterfly used to track the Gu insects from his arms.

It was no coincidence that he discovered the thief. Although there were many people in the brothel, their intentions could almost all be seen on their faces.

There were also other people in the world who were searching in the building. Under the pressure of being discovered, the thief escaped quickly, and Lin Zhi took the opportunity to put a poison on him.

The bite of the Gu insect made the thin man stagger, and then he ran away faster. Lin Zhi jumped to the wall and activated the Gu bell again. The man's movement was mysterious and he disappeared from his sight in an instant.

Except for the mother and twin Gu, the Gu master's control over the Gu could not go out of range. It was useless for Lin Zhi to ring the bell, but as long as the Gu was still there, he could find its location.

Seeing that the butterfly was pursuing the same direction as Qi He's movement, Lin Zhi raised his hand to stop the butterfly. The dark purple butterfly stuck to Lin Zhi's temples, like a lifeless decoration.

Lin Zhi used Qing Qi to move forward according to the route planned by 01.

At night, two black shadows moved quickly from the top of the building, as fast as phantoms, making passers-by wonder if they were wandering.

The young man running in front did not expect that he would be bitten so tightly. He did not dare to look back. He forced his luck to sink his inner strength and ran forward quickly. He turned around suddenly at a certain alleyway and touched the wall with his toes. Facing forward, he didn't dare to stop. He ran to an alley with twists and turns, and then let out a long breath.

"I finally got rid of you. What do you think I can catch up with..."

The thin young man who was laughing saw the white boots appearing in front of him, his voice got stuck in his throat, and his smile turned into a bitter look when he raised his head.

"Hahahahahaha, hero, your Qinggong is really good."

The young man laughed a few times, hiding the horror in his heart.

How is it possible, how could this person not be dumped, and this person is not an old monster, just a teenager.

When had there been such a powerful figure in the world? Why hadn't he heard of it?

"Where is the thing?"

"What is it? I don't know. I just go out at night to stretch my limbs."

The young man continued to giggle and simply sat on the ground, looking a bit like a rogue.

"Why did you steal that bottle of medicine? Who asked you to steal it?"

Qi He held the sword, and the broad sword was half a foot out of its sheath.