Chapter 5 Overlord's Vanity Wife

After the banquet was over, Mingyao left through the VIP passage and arrived at the parking lot.

The driver was standing by the car, looking at him hesitantly.

Seeing the boss approaching, the driver's expression became more and more nervous, he bent down and said in a low voice, "My wife is in the car, I didn't stop her."

As Mingyao's exclusive live-in driver, Uncle Wang certainly knew Lin Zhi, and tried his best to prevent him from getting in the car when he saw him, but Lin Zhi said that if someone saw him and let the relationship between him and Mingyao spread, he would not Responsible, Uncle Wang's heart tightened.

The special assistant helped Mingyao open the car door. The young man in a black suit on the seat was asleep with his eyes closed. He raised his hand to greet them after hearing the movement, with a natural attitude as if he was the owner of the car.

Ming Yao said very simply: "Get out of the car."

"Since you are on the way, let's take a ride and go home together."

Lin Zhi raised his hand and rubbed his temples, even his neck was red with wine, and his eyes looking at Mingyao were a little foggy.

Mingyao doesn't want to get entangled with the drunk, and the special assistant didn't drive today, so it's not easy to throw Lin Zhi into another car.

Mingyao's car has been remodeled, with a special device for wheelchairs to get on and off, and there is also an open space inside for wheelchairs, and a safety buckle.

The door closed, and the special assistant went to the co-pilot.

The baffle is raised to isolate the front and rear spaces.

Uncle Wang and the special assistant looked at each other, but neither of them dared to speak.

The light from the headlights casts a faint shadow on people.

"This is the second time you've crossed the line. As a punishment for your violation of the agreement, next month's 200,000 will not be given to you."

Mingyao was thinking that he didn't seem to give Lin Zhi a good-natured impression, but Lin Zhi crossed the line again and again, cutting off a month's money, as if he had given Lin Zhi a long memory.

Mingyao made a quick move, pinching the seven inches of his contracted wife. If the original owner was here, he would probably have been frightened, but if it was the original owner, he would not dare to get into the car at all.

"Then I'll go to Grandpa to ask for it. Grandpa is not as stingy as you."

In fact, Lin Zhi didn't ask for anything from the old man. The bracelets were all given by the old man on his own initiative. He just said so on purpose.

When it comes to relatives, Mingyao is a little annoyed.

"Grandpa is not a tool for you to make money."

"But you also use me as a tool."

This sentence made Mingyao slightly startled, and the atmosphere was a little condensed.

"But I voluntarily become this tool, after all, you pay a lot of money."

Lin Zhi tilted his head to look at Mingyao, the light cast shadows on Mingyao's side face, which was pleasing to the eye.

"It's just that everyone wants to go up. My goal is not to be a real Mrs. Ming, but to earn more. I use money to do things. If Grandpa cares about you, I will care for him. It's too far away from you. There is nothing to tell him."