Chapter 125 The Unlimited Player's Ghost Wife

Xie Qing's words aroused people's imagination, and Lin Zhi did think of something.

However, Xie Qing's next sentence was: "Can you play some psychic games and see if I can summon you?"

An innocent man can't be fooled, and those who think wrong will inevitably be silent, but Lin Zhi didn't ignore the sly look in Xie Qing's eyes, which was obviously teasing and teasing.

Unfortunately, the person he was teasing was a ghost, and he couldn't see the feedback, so the effect would inevitably be greatly reduced, but Xie Qing didn't mind at all.

Lin Zhi picked up the coin in Xie Qing's palm with his hand and let it go with the flower side facing up. The coin gently fell back into Xie Qing's palm.

He was also curious whether Xie Qing could summon him.

Xie Qing's heart trembled as the cold touch passed between his palms, and it disappeared before he had time to recollect it.

"You agreed? Let me think about it. Is there any good way... It seems that there are not many psychic games played by one person, and the current restrictions seem to narrow the scope again. Do you have any ideas?"

The coin in the palm of my hand changed to face up.

Lin Zhi really didn't have any good ideas. He had already appeared on his own initiative, but humans couldn't see him, and there was no relevant summoning method in the original owner's memory.

"Then there is only one way, but it is not suitable for use now. I saw the clock in the hall that is still running. It is not the time yet, but before we do this, we need to determine a problem first."

Xie Qing's expression was extremely serious, but what he said was not the case.

"Honey, if it's not you that I summoned by then, you have to help me. After all, I am your person in life and your ghost in death. I can't let other ghosts bully me."

He smiled, but pretended to be a little panicked, and his coquettish tone was very natural, as if their relationship was extremely close. However, they both knew the nature of this relationship, as well as the isolation between life and death and the opposition of identities in this relationship.

Those bloody entanglements and suspicions, either in disguise or in real use.

This time the coin in his hand did not respond. Xie Qing lowered his head and waited, but felt a slight chill.

The large mirror in front of him reflected his figure and the slight bulging of the clothes on his abdomen.

The sound of the sweatshirt jacket being unzipped resounded in the silent room, and the shirt underneath revealed the flexed knuckles.

Xie Qing looked straight into the mirror. Even if he had experienced it once, he still had to get used to this weird feeling that sent chills down his spine when he saw it.

The cold passion, the palm without warmth.

He seemed to be entangled in a flower with rotting roots, and he seemed to be able to smell the sweet fragrance of his wife with the smell of powder.

He dressed up for his wedding, and his body in his wedding dress had long since died.

Xie Qing felt a force and his body shook for a moment. Rather than falling, it was better to say that he deliberately fell to the ground.

He looked up and saw his face.

The image of myself in the mirror is a bit strange, and so is the waiting.