Chapter 173: Raising Young Hero's Gu Master

Chapter 173: Raising Young Hero’s Gu Master

Qi He walked into the house and inexplicably felt that the humid water vapor suddenly became extra sticky and wrapped around his body like a swarm.

He accidentally bumped into the corner of the table. He was so reckless that he didn't look like a martial artist.

"I have a lot of time to listen to you, don't rush, just take your time."

Lin Zhi looked at Qi He's distraught appearance and thought that he was recalling his past misfortune, so he was a little embarrassed.

Qi He lowered his head and responded, his long eyelashes trembling.

When seeing his master alone, Qi He would take off the white silk covering his eyes.

He used this thing because at first he just didn't want others to observe his appearance.

Only when he was with his master, he hoped that his master could see everything about him.

After getting acquainted with Mr. Wu and Lin Tang, they also saw his appearance and praised him for his good looks.

Before the age of eight, Qi He had a clear understanding of his own appearance. Later, he could only rely on his own bones and descriptions from others.

Master seldom or almost never mentioned his appearance, but Qi He secretly took notice of him. He knew that beautiful people would always attract more pity from others, and he hoped that Master would be gentle to him.

In addition, the master is good-looking himself, so he stood beside the master and did not want others to think that they were incompatible with each other.

In fact, the matter could be finished quickly, but Qi He didn't want to finish it in a few words. He thought for a while and started from Bi Lu Han Tian.

"Bilu Hantian is a medicine collected from water droplets dropped by natural medicine stones. There are only a few drops a year, and it often takes decades to collect a bottle. In terms of efficacy, this medicine is not even as effective as the best vintage ginseng. Good, because it’s not a common medical condition.”

"The reason why it is called Bilu is because the medicinal stone looks like jasper, and the cold weather is because of its efficacy. This medicinal liquid is extremely cold and can cure fire poisoning or internal burning caused by evil spirits and menstrual cleansing. .”

"The reason why I know this is because I drank a bottle of Biluhantian like this a few years ago."

"Just two days before I met Master, as Master thought, it was the night my parents were killed."

Qi He was sitting on the chair. His sitting posture was always upright, not like a casual Jianghu man, but like a well-mannered man of letters.

Therefore, when he calmly narrates the past but cannot conceal the loneliness and pain, it makes people feel like a fragile treasure.

The greenness between the protruding eyebrows of the fifteen-year-old boy was obscured by the dimness in his gray eyes.

Lin Zhi listened quietly, looked at Qi He's face, and did not say anything to disrupt his thoughts.

"When I was not yet born, my parents saved a seriously injured mysterious man during a dart shooting. Although the man died in the end, my parents fulfilled his dying request and got a gift from his residence. Zhang's prescription is a prescription that can cleanse menstruation and cut marrow, allowing people to be reborn into a heavenly body. People who take this medicine can cultivate their internal strength three times as fast as ordinary people. However, the medicinal materials are not common. What's more important is that the prescription stipulates that only ten It can only be taken by children who are 10 years old and have internal energy, otherwise they will easily suffer from internal energy disorder and explode."