Chapter 182: Cultivating the Young Hero's Gu Master

Chapter 182: Raising the Young Hero’s Gu Master

Lin Zhi didn't stay at the inn for long before he moved to his residence in the city and sent someone to inform Qu Ziheng and the others.

Different from yesterday, Qi He is even more famous today. Many people know that they live in this inn and will inevitably get into trouble.

They are not enemies, but there are definitely people who come here to join in the fun or hope to learn from each other.

The embroidered handkerchiefs, letters or notes they found at the door this morning may be received twice as much tomorrow morning, and some of them are greeting cards from the sect.

As Lin Zhi expected, when Qu Ziheng and others came in the evening, they talked about the grand scene at the door of their rooms. Many people were extremely disappointed when they learned that they checked out early.

"Even senior brother pulled me to ask about your situation, but I really don't know. Brother Lin, why don't you start a sect and establish a sect. From now on, it will be said that I have a big brother who is the leader. How majestic!"

"If someone dares to mess with me in the future, I can tell him that he is blind. I don't know who this heroine is. My senior brother is the leader of the Qingying Sect. My eldest brother is Lin Zhi, Lin He is my younger brother, and the miracle doctor Qing Xun is my good friend, and that fool Jian is my defeated general, they must be so frightened that they beg for mercy!"

Yan Yixuan suggested with excitement. The more she talked, the more excited she became. She had already thought about how she would take on a name and roam the world in the future.

"When did I lose to you? How come the heroine is so powerful and doesn't have her own name? Then I will give you a few names out of mercy, small dagger, neck-circling sword, pinching pain, you choose Just one."

Qu Ziheng counted his fingers and looked at Yan Yixuan with his chin raised.

"It seems that you want to taste my girl's dragon claw hand. See if I can't strangle you to death!"

Yan Yixuan raised her hand, and Qu Ziheng ran away, running up and down in the courtyard.

When the two of them are together, there is simply no peace of mind, and everyone is used to it.

Qingxun blushed a little because of Yan Yixuan's bragging about 'miraculous doctor', and asked in hindsight: "Is Zi Heng acquiescing to the fact that he is a fool?"

Lin Zhi smiled and said, "It has the same fun as the little dagger."

Qingxun couldn't help laughing and said, "Yixuan got into trouble when she heard that."

Qi He was a little helpless. His master had made it so obvious, but Qing Xun didn't notice it at all, let alone the atmosphere between the two friends.

It cannot be said that they are too slow. If they were not big-hearted, they would not have accepted them so easily and walked with them as masters and disciples.

Among the four people, Jiang Yan was the most thoughtful, but he never showed up.

Lin Zhi also thought of this, but did not bring the topic to Jiang Yan. He just said: "It is not suitable for me to establish a sect. Xiaohe and I will just be Xianyun Yehe."

Qi He wore the same smile as his master, and his smile deepened when he heard this.

"As for where we came from, you will always know."

Lin Zhi ran his fingers over the silver bell on his wrist and smiled at them.

"Heroes don't care about their origins. We and Brother Lin are on the same journey. Nothing else matters."