Chapter 176: Raising the Young Hero's Gu Master

Chapter 176: Raising the Young Hero’s Gu Master
2023-8-25 11:02 Category: Atypical Redemption [Quick Travel]Turn off the lights
For safety reasons, Lin Zhi transferred a ray of internal energy into Qi He's body and circulated it for a week.

The meridians are smooth, there is no blockage or stagnation, and there seems to be no problem.

Lin Zhi withdrew his hand and watched Qi He rest, asking 01 to keep an eye on him and wake him up if anything happened.

At dawn, Lin Zhi was woken up by 01.

He opened his eyes and saw Qi He who was sitting cross-legged in meditation.

Qi He was working on his internal energy with his eyes closed. He frowned slightly and seemed to be uncomfortable, and his earlobes were red.

In early summer, the clothes are light and thin, and the outline of the fabric is visible.

Lin Zhi was silent for a moment and lay down again.

He was worried last night for nothing, it turned out that something went wrong like this.

However, Lin Zhi didn't have the habit of being a young enlightenment teacher. He would be happy for Qi He to grow up for another two years. At his current age, Lin Zhi had no idea at all.

Regardless of whether Qi He really doesn't know or pretends not to know, it's fine, just let him use meditation to control it.

Even if he is not practicing Tong Zi Kung Fu, doing more of this kind of thing is useless.

Lin Zhi frowned in annoyance, but after just a quick glance, he estimated in his mind that it was still quite a bit longer. Why would it be easy to do something so long? It was hard to get used to it every time.

Qi He was keenly aware of the change in Master's aura. The air was silent. Qi He did not speak. After the reaction subsided, he got up and washed up.

He was ignorant about this kind of thing, vaguely aware of it, but not very clear about it.

Don't be impatient, Qi He warned himself in his heart.

Different from the bustle last night, the merchant ships in the early morning were very quiet. The river breeze brought moisture and ruffled the corners of people's clothes.

Qi He asked the passing maid how long it would take to get to Yicheng. After getting the answer, he was about to return to the room. Suddenly he heard a strange movement in the next room, as if something fell to the ground.

This was the room where Qu Ziheng and the three of them lived. Qi He opened the door without much thought.

"Uh-huh."

Qu Ziheng, whose hands and feet were bound and gagged, sent out a signal for help. Although Qi He couldn't see it, he could feel the clues.

He stepped forward and took off the handkerchief from Qu Ziheng's mouth, and Qu Ziheng immediately asked him to help untie the restraints on his hands.

Qi He cut the rope with his sword, and Qu Ziheng freed his hands, opened his feet, and went to wake up the other two companions to help them loosen their ties.

Qi He: "What happened?"

Qingxun rubbed his aching forehead and said, "I only remember that Miss Liu Fufu came to see us last night...and I fainted after that."

Qu Ziheng had already started rummaging through his luggage and said with an ugly face: "The snake cloud grass is missing."

"What?"