Chapter 73 Quan Huan's fox pet

Chapter 73 Quan Huan’s fox pet

In the carriage, Pei Duo and the little fox sat opposite each other.

Thinking of the look of the little fox looking back just after being carried away by him, Pei Duo propped his cheeks and looked at him with lowered eyes.

"Why, I really want to hear that monk chanting sutras. I don't want to leave. How about I take you back again?"

Pei Duo didn't even put on his usual gentle mask, although the corners of his lips were raised, but his eyes were filled with coolness,

That monk looks good, the fox demon who is dazzled by beauty probably forgets that there is him beside him when he sees people, his tail is wagging so happily, if he is not there, I am afraid that he will jump to the monk right away I listened to scriptures on my futon.

Pei Duo did not forget the behavior of the little fox in the illusion he once entered. A good-looking person is a good person, and if he loses half of his heart, he will not learn a lesson.

The little fox shook his head and immediately explained: "I can't bear to part with you."

The little fox sitting upright looks very honest, with soft ears standing upright, and a pair of eyes as bright as clear purple jade are full of obedience.

"It doesn't look like it to me. After all, you looked back reluctantly when you left."

"My lord, I'm just curious, because he is the monk who hurt the Peach Blossom Demon that day."

The little fox explained, but he was about to faint from the overwhelming jealousy.

"You know better than to look at him. He is a demon slayer, and you are a demon. Why don't you be more careful?"

Pei Duo snorted in his heart. Is that man a monk or a eunuch? Is the monk safe?

"Because there are adults by my side."

The little fox took a step forward and rubbed Pei Duo's hand with his head.

Pei Duo's expression softened a little, he combed his fingers from the fox's back to its tail, and said with an unclear expression: "I will take you to find Master Wuchen another day."

"Sir, otherwise... we'd better turn back now."

The little fox's voice hesitated, and he no longer leaned against Pei Duo, but even stepped back.

The wheels of the carriage rolled over the stone slabs and made a slight sound. At this moment, the wheels probably hit a dent or a stone, and the carriage bumped a bit, which made Pei Duo's heart collide.

He looked at the fox whose tail was close to his side, frowned slightly and said, "Are you feeling uncomfortable again?"

"It's been a few days, I'm afraid I'll go back... I don't want to cause trouble for you, but I really can't control myself, maybe it will be fine when I completely refine the Peach Blossom Demon's demon pill."

There was a bit of shyness in the little fox's voice, as if he was remembering how the owner was not very happy after the troubleshooting last time, and he spoke a little eagerly.

In fact, which breeder would be so lenient? Usually, the demon-suppressing master forms a pact with the monster, and the monster can naturally seek pleasure at will. After all, the demon nature is difficult to control, as long as it does not harm others. For future generations, when future generations are in trouble, the monster will be able to take care of them for the sake of the past.

"It's not troublesome... just, you turned into a human form."

Pei Duo leaned on the carriage, looked at the little fox and said, but didn't mention turning the carriage back to Fanjing Temple.