Chapter 52: The double deskmate of a top student

Facing the systematic inquiry in his mind, Lin Zhi chose to stay, and then muted it.

He looked at the boy in front of him who could be regarded as a boy friend at his real age, with smiling eyes.

"Then, as my new boyfriend, buy me a dress."

Lin Zhi held the love letter in his hand and kissed it on his lips.

Song Jiazhu's fingertips couldn't help trembling slightly due to excitement. Lin Zhi's kiss clearly didn't fall on his lips, but it seemed to dazzle him even more than if it fell on him, as if he was kissing him through the skin. soul as well as his heart.

When his heartbeat seemed to reach the highest threshold, he could even feel the blood rushing through his body.

Song Jiazhu nodded again and again, buy it, just buy a few more.

At this moment, Song Jiazhu slid through the styles of several dresses in his mind, and he had paid attention to them since he bought them for Lin Zhi once.

"Should I go shopping or online shopping now, I will transfer your money first?"

"Don't worry, you'll have to pay later."

Lin Zhi folded the love letter in his hand and carefully put it back into the lovely envelope.

Lin Zhi turned back to the room, and Song Jiazhu followed him step by step.

Lin Zhi put the envelope in the desk drawer. When he opened the drawer, Song Jiazhu saw his key pendant.

The plush cat that was once covered with dust has been cleaned. Although it still cannot get rid of the stale smell, it can be seen that it has been placed with care.

Song Jiazhu's eyes were shining brightly, and he felt that he was being properly and cherished.

Lin Zhi turned on the air conditioner and asked Song Jiazhu to pour two glasses of water.

Song Jiazhu responded and immediately went to the door.

When he was pouring water, he saw Lin Zhi walking towards the bathroom. After a while, there was the sound of water in the bathroom.

Song Jiazhu returned to the room with the water in his hand, thinking about what dinner he would have with Lin Zhi for a while.

As the first day of their official relationship, he felt that he should treat Lin Zhi to some delicious food. He had already made a plan for this, and now that he had plenty of time during the holiday, he could go with Lin Zhi.

What kind of romantic date should we do in the evening? Watching movies all the time seems a bit boring. I heard that there will be a magic show at Xiyuan Plaza. I wonder if Lin Zhi will be interested.

Song Jiazhu was fascinated by the thought, knowing that because of Lin Zhi's sound of opening the door, he regained his senses, and then his expression became a little dazed.

The huge sensory stimulation caused him to temporarily lose his ability to speak, and he could only stare straight at Lin Zhi.

"I've already bought the dress, it's your turn to pay."

Lin Zhi walked in and sat beside the bed.

His hair was blown half-dry, the water vapor fogged his brows and eyes, and water droplets trickled down his neck.

Lin Zhi had purchased the clothes online a few days ago and was just waiting to use them today.

It was inevitable for him to take the initiative, otherwise Song Jiazhu would have planned to be intimate with him much later.