Chapter 185: Cultivating the Young Hero's Gu Master

Chapter 185: Raising Young Hero’s Gu Master

Everyone was shocked when they heard this and started to rush to the place where the incident occurred.

No one present thought that Qi He did this. After all, Qi He had been staying with them, and tomorrow was the last round of the competition. According to his strength, he obviously had a good chance of getting the prize, so there was no need to do this. .

In other words, this is someone else's work, and this matter must be related to Qi He.

"Don't worry, Xiaohe. We all believe in you. How could such a young person use such despicable and vicious methods to frame him? In order for me to find him, I have to make him look good."

Yan Yixuan was indignant and hoped that Qi He and Lin Zhi would not worry too much.

"This man must have planned it in advance. He actually collected the arrows from that day. The cost of this frame-up is really low. He could have just changed his name. He just committed theft, but he actually killed someone. This is an unforgivable crime!"

Qu Ziheng gritted his teeth, not only angry that his friend had been framed, but also heartbroken for his fellow disciples.

Qingxun: "I'm afraid it's not some enemy who is causing trouble. Brother Lin and Xiaohe, if you need our help with anything, just ask."

Ying Shuang only met them today, but he said very cheerfully: "I can also testify that it was not you who did it."

Qi He thanked him: "Thank you very much. This was obviously done intentionally by others. Only those who are clean will be clean. I believe that so many martial arts seniors will not let me suffer unjust injustice."

Qi He's hands under his sleeves tightened slightly. This was not the anger of being involved, but the disgusting slender tail of the mouse that had been hidden for a long time.

"Master..."

Qi He called Lin Zhi in a low voice, and Lin Zhi patted his hand gently as a sign of relief.

Qi He understood what he meant and nodded lightly.

Although the incident happened suddenly, it did not surprise Lin Zhi.

In his opinion, the other party's behavior is not like a frame-up, but more like a provocation, or a test.

Qi He's age, Qi He's internal strength, Qi He's eyes, and his changed name may not be so quick to think of the Qi family back then, but the murderer behind the scenes must know.

They didn't dig out anything at Qi's house, and everything was buried after Qi He faked his death. Now that Qi He appears in the world under the name Lin He, showing his strong inner strength in a young man's body, they must have become suspicious.

In addition, during today's competition, He Zhenghang broke Qi He's white silk, allowing everyone to see Qi He's face.

Lin Zhi has never met Qi He's parents, so he doesn't know how similar Qi He is to his parents, but people familiar with them should be able to tell.

Regardless of whether the other party took action, he had been waiting for a long time.

When Lin Zhi and the others arrived, there was already a circle of people outside the yard talking about this matter.

"This seems to be a frame-up. Who is so stupid that he has done bad things and still writes his name on it?"

"Maybe it's the opposite."

"Tomorrow is the final competition. Lin He is likely to win the championship. He won't be able to win it by then. Why come here?"

"I'm afraid it's because I felt unsure, so I acted preemptively."