Chapter 117 The Ghost Wife of Infinite Players

There is a sense of coldness everywhere, and white mist flows in the air.

Lin Zhi moved his stiff fingers and opened his eyes.

The red silk hanging on the door curtain flutters in the wind, and the cut-out happy words are pasted on the exquisite window lattice, making it look like a scene before and after a wedding.

Lin Zhi raised his hand and could clearly hear the sound of his own bones cracking, like a machine that had not been running for a long time, full of disharmony.

He lowered his head and saw the snow-white tunic he was wearing, and his long hair hanging down beside his cheeks.

The quilt on the bed is smoky pink with mandarin ducks embroidered on it, and the furnishings in the room look like an ancient woman's boudoir.

Threads of gray-white thin mist continued to flow into his body and flowed out of his body.

It was obvious that the temperature was very low, but Lin Zhi didn't feel cold, and even felt a little comfortable.

In this cold and damp atmosphere, the words "happy" in the room seemed a bit strangely desolate.

01: [Host, we are about to set off on a new mission! Are you ready to receive information from this world! 】

The energetic voice of the system dispelled the sense of death. Lin Zhi nodded, sat on the bed and began to sort out the situation in the world.

The target of this mission is Xie Qing. His experience is different from the previous personality fragments, and he did not have a very beautiful childhood.

He is an orphan, to be precise, an orphan born in a coffin.

Xie Qing's mother has been frail and sick since she was a child, and her father is also a drug addict.

When Xie Qing's mother was eight months pregnant, her husband died of illness, and under the blow, she, who was already in poor health, also died of illness.

The belly of the pregnant woman's body was high, and everyone who saw it was frightened and immediately buried her. During the burial process, they heard the cry of a baby coming from the coffin.

Maybe it was a life after all, or maybe he was worried that the baby would be buried alive and would be resentful, so the baby was taken out.

As a child born in a coffin, Xie Qing was not popular since he was a child, and his relatives were unwilling to adopt him. However, a 50-year-old childless widow in the village couldn't bear it and adopted Xie Qing.

Because of his background, Xie Qing had an unknown reputation from the moment he was born. He knew from a very young age that he was not the widow's biological son. After all, there would be children chasing him and calling him a ghost child, and many adults would accuse him. Guidance, he never gets candy during the Chinese New Year, and everyone doesn’t welcome him.

In the winter when she was seven years old, the widow fell by the river while washing clothes and hit her head. She died soon after.

After losing his adoptive mother, Xie Qing's situation in the village became more and more difficult. Others said that his life was hard to control his relatives. His mother was dead, but he could still be born, and his life brought misfortune to those around him.

The village chief who took Xie Qing out of the coffin couldn't bear it. Since Xie Qing can only endure gossip in this place, he might as well send him to another place.

Xie Qing agreed with the village head's words, took the tablet of her adoptive mother and some personal items, and boarded the car with the village head to the town.