Chapter 28 Overlord's Vanity Wife

At this moment, even Nuo Nuo in the garden could feel Mingyao's momentary loss.

Mingyao immediately reflected on himself, looked into Lin Zhi's eyes and said promisingly: "I will try my best to get your answer."

If you want to express it in more paranoid words, it would be 'I will definitely let you marry me'.

Lin Zhi smiled without answering and placed the small box in front of Mingyao.

"It belongs to you."

This time, Mingyao's words were not as graceful as before. He closed Lin Zhi's palm with a somewhat forceful attitude and asked him to hold the box containing the gem necklace tightly.

In order to prevent Lin Zhi from saying anything else, Mingyao changed the subject and said, "It's time to have dinner."

Lin Zhi had an obscure smile in his eyes. He did not open the small box and put it into his pocket.

Mingyao's father did not appear again, and it seemed that he came just to give a gift.

But because of his appearance, Lin Zhi clearly felt that the last vague obstacle to reaching Mingyao's heart disappeared.

Mingyao can now freely talk to him about the past, his past, and his parents.

"I used to know that they were very affectionate. After all, sometimes they would send me away to go to the world of two together, wedding anniversaries and other things. Most of these things were done by my father who was more active. Before the accident, he In fact, he is very good to me and is an absolutely competent father."

“He can remember the food I like and dislike, prepare carefully prepared gifts, answer my questions, and tell me to be humble about many things and to love and respect others. He is a very educated person. When Madness was at his most destructive, he would not yell out loud, but would judge with an indifferent attitude and targeted vocabulary."

"I don't resent him, because apart from feeling guilty, I even feel sorry for him."

"The accident that day happened when two cars collided because their vision was blocked in heavy rain. The owner of the other car died on the spot. He had no one to vent to, except me, even though I knew his venting was not right."

"The night before he lost contact for the first time, he went to the kitchen to cook a meal for me after a long absence and told me that he was going on a long journey. Later I found out that he had gone to Tibet and entered the sacred mountains, worshiped like pilgrims, and even went Looking for some mysterious resurrection ceremony abroad, grandpa thought he had lost his mind and wanted to try to hospitalize him for treatment, but it didn't work. He left the hospital and didn't come back for a long time."

Even though it was ten years ago, Mingyao already clearly remembered the dinner that day. It was all food he didn't like, and his father still remembered it clearly.

Lin Zhi did not open his mouth to interrupt, just quietly being a listener.

In this, he felt a hidden attitude that even Mingyao might not be aware of.

Mingyao does not resent or blame his father, but even pities and sympathizes with him, which is a dangerous sign of empathy.

Essentially, they may be the same person.

The same paranoia is unreasonable, and the inability to remain calm when in unacceptable and extreme pain.

Previously, 01 said that the subjects of the mission all have "diseases", which will make them more world-weary and lead them to the path of self-destruction.