Chapter 25 Overlord's Vanity Wife

Obviously, the moonlight shone on Lin Zhi's body, and it fell in Mingyao's eyes, but it was like a brush carrying moonlight, brightening that piece of skin.

Mingyao doesn't understand art, but at this moment he seems to understand the scenery in the artist's eyes.

Yinhui is no longer ordinary. In Mingyao's eyes, Lin Zhi at this moment is a work of art, with a beauty that seduces people to sink.

"Introduction-level copying, such as beginners' copying, covers the paper on the master's work, outlines it one by one, and feels the bones and bones of the font."

Lin Zhi's voice was unhurried, and the brush strokes walked over his shoulders between the words, tracing the bone structure.

He dipped the brush in clean water and walked to the window sill.

"The light here is good, what does Mr. Ming think?"

Lin Zhi was caged under the moonlight, the pen in his hand casually brushed across his heart, and the red beads dewed.

It took Mingyao a long time to respond, and his eyes never left Lin Zhi.

The crazy thoughts aroused by Lin Zhi had already filled his mind and firmly occupied his mind.

His eyes were almost paranoid looking at the water marks on Lin Zhi's chest, the brutality of destruction and pity were born together.

Lin Zhi under the moon is like an illusory and beautiful flower, full of flamboyant and harmless allure.

A sweet and worldly lover, a wife whose heart never belonged to him.

When I don't love him, I think he is superficial and worships money. When I like him, I only think that he is cute and charming when talking about money.

Mingyao's study room was carpeted, and the wheelchair slid by silently.

Lin Zhi put one hand on the window sill, ready to sit on Mingyao's lap and let him practice, but found that Mingyao stopped two steps away from him.

With Lin Zhi's eyes wide open, Mingyao stood up and walked in Lin Zhi's direction.

The shadow descended from top to bottom, covering him in Mingyao's domain.

Lin Zhi raised his head and asked in surprise, "You can walk now?"

"It can only be a very short distance."

Mingyao didn't hide it. In fact, it took him nearly half a month to take these two steps steadily.

The pain in his legs made his back unconsciously covered with sweat, but his face was still calm.

He felt that Lin Zhi was happy for him, hugged Lin Zhi on the window sill, kissed his side neck,

"That's amazing, Mr. Ming, you are really amazing."

Lin Zhi has never been stingy in complimenting others with words, his curved eyes are full of smiles, soft and beautiful.

What responded to him was Mingyao's kiss, and Mingyao's face was like a cold moon, hiding a blazing light.

A clean brush came into Mingyao's hands. He had never held such a brush before, but it did not prevent him from swiping freely.

Who made his painting teacher so tolerant, he only needs to copy.

The bones of the human body are hidden under the surface, slowly and repeatedly along the veins.

No wind and thin clouds tonight.