Chapter 80 The Power Official's Fox Demon Pet

Under the moonlight, Pei Duo's figure appeared in Fanjing Temple.

Before seeing Lin Zhi, Pei Duo was given a step by Master Wuchen to speak.

Seeing Master Wuchen's expression, Pei Duo felt somewhat clear.

"Master, do you know the reason?"

Master Wuchen nodded, and said: "I read the letters left by an eminent monk who passed away 150 years ago in the temple, and found a similar situation in it."

"What he met was a rabbit demon. Because the rabbit demon had a happy pulse and a pregnant appearance, he let it go, but later found that the rabbit demon made trouble, and the rabbit demon repeated the same trick. He was holding the fetus innocently. Zhinian planned to punish the rabbit monster after giving birth, but on the way to suppress it, he found that the monster had a pregnancy pulse but no fetus."

"Among female rabbits, there is a theory of pseudopregnancy. Even if you are a demon, it is inevitable. The little donor's current situation is similar to that of the rabbit demon."

Master Wuchen expressed his conjecture and explained the reason for the false pregnancy of the female rabbit.

What the master said was euphemistic, but Pei Duo understood it.

Maybe he drank too much, and the male fox itself has no function of getting pregnant, so he made it like this.

However, Pei Duo had already developed the ability to face the collapse of a mountain without changing his face, even if he was told about it by a monk, he would remain calm.

"Thank you, Master."

Pei Duo was disappointed for a moment when he heard that he had no children, but for just a moment, the most important thing to him was Lin Zhi, and the children were less important, not to mention that he had no desire for offspring.

He has figured it out and will not follow the same old path again. Now he is still thinking about how to live longer for the little fox.

It's just a pity for the names of the few sheets of paper he wrote today. After all, there are at least seven children, both male and female, so he always has more options.

"Pei benefactor, you don't have to be polite. The old monk observed for a day, and there is no other abnormality in the little benefactor's body. Don't worry, benefactor Pei."

Pei Duo thanked him again, took out his gift, and headed towards the purple bamboo forest.

There is the sound of chanting in the bamboo forest, accompanied by the cold moon and frost, which gives people a sense of tranquility and the emptiness of everything.

However, when Pei Duo saw the little fox squatting in front of Ming Wu who was chanting sutras, the peaceful feeling disappeared.

It's not that he doesn't like this monk, it's just that he is narrow-minded.

Lin Zhi saw Mingwu that time and squatted on his shoulder, wagging his tail lightly. He made a note in his mind.

Among the books those people purchased, there were quite a few such combinations of foxes and monks. The first time Pei Duo saw that he had lost the book without letting Lin Zhi see it, he later told those people not to buy such books again.

What's the difference between a monk and a scholar? The one who wrote the storybook still lacked knowledge.

"Lin Zhi."