Chapter 199-200: Cultivating Young Hero's Gu Master

Chapter 199: Raising Young Hero’s Gu Master

Qi He kept his word and only gave Lin Zhi a cold hand but did nothing else.

The luggage was on the person accompanying him, and the two of them rode together in the direction of Qinhe Valley.

The route Lin Zhi chose was from the waterway to the official road, and he met Haiye halfway.

The scale of the sword-washing conference is not as large as that of the martial arts competition, but it is equally lively. The competition is not about whose martial arts is better, but to judge the swordsmanship.

There are also many rare and precious swords on display, allowing people in the world to choose weapons that are handy.

Lin Zhi chartered a medium-sized merchant ship. Of course, this was true to the outside world. In fact, the ship belonged to him, and everyone inside and outside, whether they were boatmen or cooks, also belonged to him.

He stood on the deck and looked at the beautiful scenery of water and sky.

Qi He was practicing in the house. The closer he got to Qinhe Valley, the less Qi He said.

This was a knot that he needed to untie himself. Lin Zhi didn't interfere much. Qi He would only let go if those people were dead.

The sails were beating and the boat was moving down the river at a very fast speed.

It soon became dark, and the lanterns hanging on the boat lit up one by one.

Lin Zhi returned to the room. Qi He had already lit the lamp. Even if he didn't need it, he always had it ready for Lin Zhi.

It was not easy to put ice on the ship, and it was not convenient to transport clouds, so there was no ice basin in the room. Qi He opened the windows to let the river breeze blow in, which relieved some of the summer depression.

After dinner, Lin Zhi took a bath and sat on a chair with wet hair. Qi He wiped his hair gently, and when it was almost done, he stretched out his hands to massage it.

Martial arts practitioners are always familiar with acupuncture points, and Qi He has an even more thorough grasp of them, soothing Lin Zhi.

Lin Zhi closed his eyes and fell asleep, relaxing his body.

The candlelight in the lampshade swayed gently in the wind, and the figures nearby also swayed.

Lin Zhi's mind was clear, but he thought of nothing.

In the past, Lin Zhi rarely had such moments. He was like a machine that habitually kept running. Even if sometimes there was really nothing to do, he would absorb some knowledge that was not of interest to him.

Everything can be deviated from, except knowledge. However, when there is nothing to pursue but cannot stop, people will always feel tired and bored.

This emotion is not directed at anything or anyone, or rather it is directed at everything and everyone.

Now Lin Zhi has become accustomed to this state of doing nothing but feeling at ease. Because the timeline has been stretched, he has stayed with Qi He for a long time, so long that he has become slack enough around Qi He.

After all, this is not nine days or nine months, but nine years, almost ten years.

"Time flies so fast."

A low sigh escaped from Lin Zhi's lips and teeth, creating a hint of mist between reality and fantasy in this gentle night.

Qi He massaged gently and said: "Being in it is really unknowing. Thinking of the first meeting with Master, the scene suddenly seems like yesterday."