Chapter 83 The Power Official's Fox Demon Pet

Lin Zhi told Pei Duo with great interest the content of the storybook he had read. It said that in a certain village in a certain state in Da Viet, there was a pretty young lady who was married to a matchmaker under the orders of her parents. The wife of the village.

After the two got married, their relationship was sweet and sweet. Unfortunately, the good times did not last long, and the master became seriously ill and died.

The little lady became a widow, crying heartbroken.

Originally, this was something to be pitied by others, but everyone said that the little widow was actually a vixen, and she sucked up her husband's energy, which is why he died.

This is nonsense, but some people believed it, because the little widow became more and more beautiful after marrying his wife. The little widow cried and explained that it was because her husband treated her very well, but the rumors in the village became more and more serious, and the little widow was kicked out , She wanted to jump into the river, but she survived, but found that she was pregnant, and there was a child of her deceased husband in her womb.

"Why do humans always like to use vixens to describe people? If they were really from our tribe, they wouldn't let people live that long."

While Lin Zhi was talking, he also interjected a piece of his own thoughts. Pei Duo stroked his stomach and nodded in agreement.

Pei Duo asked: "And then, did the little widow marry someone else because she couldn't live on?"

"Yes, there are bullies in the village coveting her beauty, and the strong Orion rescued her. The little widow was moved and moved by Orion, so she went to her husband's grave and told her, hoping that he would agree to her remarriage."

"She tossed three copper coins in front of her husband's grave. If all three coins go up, it means she agrees."

"After she tossed the coins, all three of them went up."

"Sir, is this really true?"

The story told by Lin Zhi is not long, it belongs to a short story in the collection. He still outlines and omits the little widow being molested by bullies and the sweetness with Orion. After all, Lin Zhi doesn’t just want to tell a story, but wants to Take the opportunity to introduce the topic.

Pei Duo still didn't mention the matter of life and death to him. Since Pei Duo didn't talk about it, Lin Zhi took the initiative to ask.

He just wanted to bring up this topic that Pei Duo cared about and even deliberately avoided, so as to express his own opinions to appease Pei Duo and make Pei Duo feel completely at ease.

"There are indeed such sayings in some places, and this incident is very likely to happen, but the probability of this happening in this story is not high. It is neither when the husband died newly, nor was it the first seven souls, and the husband is not entangled in meritorious deeds." Being enshrined with incense, so the possibility of responding is extremely small."

Pei Duo talked to Lin Zhi about the past life and ghosts from the perspective of an evil master.

"Unless he has been unable to let go and has too many obsessions to be able to die, it is very easy for him to become a resentful ghost. If he harms others, he will become a powerful ghost. Moreover, he will gradually forget what happened during his lifetime. Many ghosts will forget why they changed in the end. For this reason, I am in a daze.”

This is also the reason why Pei Duo has never considered extending his existence in a ghost body before. Not only is it easy for ghosts to lose their minds, but it is also because he has nothing to worry about.