Chapter 19 Overlord's Vanity Wife

The elevator doors opened again, but no one paid attention.

In the gradually closing gap, the young man lowered his head, his waist line was outlined by the shirt, which fit in the man's palm.

The airtight elevator space gives people a cramped feeling, and the silver with inorganic texture seems to compress everything.

"Mr. Ming, you hurt me."

Lin Zhi has a pair of good-looking lips, which seem to rise in a small arc even when there is no expression, which often gives people the feeling that he is smiling.

When these lips spit out words of grievance, the tone of each word is like pollen hiding poison, entering the human body like mist, confusing the nerves.

Mingyao didn't let go, he carried out his words almost strictly, moving from measuring the waistline to the next destination.

The heart that was filled with swelling and almost collapsed seemed to be tightened by thorny vines, and felt great joy when it felt similar to pain.

The walls of the elevator clearly reflected their shadows. The young man's black hair was hanging down obediently on his forehead, and there was a bright smile on his face like a spring flower.

Feeling is a wonderful thing, it's hard to describe clearly, and it's impossible to snipe directionally.

It's not that Lin Zhi had never met a man who expressed his affection for him and met his standards in the previous life and even in this world, but he felt a little bit worse.

The first time he saw Mingyao, Lin Zhi felt that he was close to his eyes, but it was just a little emotional, and it didn't make Lin Zhi feel urgent, so he played this intimate game with Mingyao without any haste.

But just now, Mingyao's expression, tone and voice really provoked him, and he was trembling with a sense of emotion that he had never felt before. It was different from physical pleasure, and his mind was only occupied by a thought that did not mix with any other considerations.

It's a pity... It's a pity that this is outside of Lin Zhi's plan. The day he plans to plan is extremely meaningful, and it is a breakthrough that is almost like a gift.

So it can't be now, it can't be here, and it's not convenient.

Mingyao reported his size to Lin Zhi's ear, and the young man's shirt and trousers were already crumpled.

Lin Zhi panted lightly and smiled, "Sure enough."

His eyes were bright, Mingyao kissed the corners of his eyes, and was slightly dazed by his behavior.

Lin Zhi didn't mind, and even closed his eyes.

This is an overly obedient move, and even has a sense of giving and asking.

But Lin Zhi's hand was on his chest, and he pressed the stop button when he kissed again.

"Good night, Mr. Ming."

Lin Zhi opened his eyes and said goodbye tenderly.

After the elevator stood still for a long time, the door was pushed open again.

Mingyao manipulated the wheelchair to shift, and looked at Lin Zhi who was standing in the elevator arranging clothes.

Lin Zhi buttoned up his buttons slowly, looked at the hickey marks on his collarbone against the mirror-like elevator wall, covered them with his clothes, and it would not be a problem to attend a business meeting decently.