Chapter 167: Raising the Young Hero's Gu Master

Chapter 167: Raising the Young Hero’s Gu Master

"Why do you think so? Didn't I tell you that the Qi and nature-matching exercises will get twice the result with half the effort? You are more talented than him in practicing other things."

Lin Zhi knocked on Qi He's head, his tone changing from doubtful to joking.

This is just bullying Qi He's blindness. If Qi He could see, he would definitely find that there was no emotion on his master's face that matched his tone, only teasing through it.

What he said was just following Qi He's wishes and saying what the young boy wanted to hear.

"I know, I just want to get a few more compliments from Master. Thank you Master for complimenting me." Qi He raised his lips lightly. At this moment, Yan Yixuan's voice saying that he had found the herb came from the cave. Qi He took two steps forward and faced her. Lin Zhi said, "I'm going to help."

The young boy who was growing up was very fast at drawing strips. He was tall and tall. Although his eyes were covered with silk, he accurately found his foothold in the snake cave and walked inside with a broad sword on his back.

Lin Zhi chuckled: "It's actually improved."

01 Unknown: [What progress has been made? 】

Martial arts? The task targets are improving all the time.

Lin Zhi smiled but didn't answer. What he was talking about was of course Qi He's language art, which in later generations' terms was called tea art.

But it was enough for Qi He to use this skill on him and make him happy.

Snake cloud grass grows deep in the snake cave, which is dark and damp inside.

Yan Yixuan's fire stick was thrown not far from the Snake Cloud Grass. The fire illuminated the position of the herb and dispersed some small snakes nearby.

The four of them wanted to take it, but they couldn't wait. There were crawling snakes all around.

Because of the help of Qingxun Medicine Powder, they had room to stay and would not be entangled by snakes.

In addition to these snakes, there was a snake tail as thick as an adult man's wrist next to the snake cloud grass, wrapped around the herb. This was the reason why the four of them paused.

"I'm going to get the herbs, you cover me."

Qu Ziheng has the highest martial arts among the four, and he is usually the decision-maker.

The other three people had no objections. Qu Ziheng used his inner strength to ball up the snake in front of him and threw it behind him. He quickly rushed to the front of Snake Cloud Grass with a tap of his toes and used his sword to push the snake away.

He couldn't pull it out directly. If the root was broken, most of the medicinal properties of the herb would be gone. Even if he killed the leader of the second hall of the Red Feather Sect just to use the treasure as a gift, such a rare medicinal material must not be wasted like this.

There was no need for Qing Xun'er to give advice, even the carefree Qu Ziheng knew.

The aroma of wine spread in the air, and the three of them threw the fire sticks in. The sudden fire made the snakes dare not approach easily.

The tail of the snake next to the herb had just been opened. Before Qu Ziheng could dig out the herb, the black snake bit him on the wrist as fast as lightning. Qu Ziheng used his sword to block the fangs and threw the snake away, but the black snake was extremely dexterous. The ground was wrapped around Qu Ziheng's body.