Chapter 1 Overlord's Vanity Wife

The warm spring breeze blows into the room, bringing the scent of flowers.

Lin Zhi opened his eyes and saw the unfamiliar interior decoration.

European-style interior design, a landscape oil painting hung on the wall directly opposite him.

He felt his feet being gently supported, and subconsciously pulled his feet away while looking down.

A sudden jerk sent the soft brush off course, smearing nude pink nail polish to the edge of the toe.

The new maid hurriedly apologized: "I'm sorry madam, I didn't mean to."

She immediately wiped off the nail polish with a wet towel, swallowing saliva constantly because of nervousness.

Being able to come to the villa area to work and get a good salary is an opportunity she had come to hard-won. On the first day she came here, she heard other servants talk about his wife's difficult service, which made him dissatisfied. expulsion.

The misplaced address made Lin Zhi squint his eyes, he folded his legs calmly, and relaxed a little after confirming his gender.

"continue."

Because he didn't know the character of the original owner, Lin Zhi didn't expel the servant hastily.

Even though he wasn't interested in getting his toes painted, things were as good as they could be.

The maid did not dare to raise her eyes to observe his expression, and continued with her work.

Lin Zhi closed his eyes and fell asleep, summoning the system in his mind.

The feeling of reincarnation is very strange. The real him died in a man-made accident long ago, and he heard an electronic sound after his death.

The system told him that because he had a lot of goodwill merit points during his lifetime, as long as he completes the task, he can be reborn.

A slightly lively system sound sounded in his mind: [Hello host! Since your soul is about to dissipate just now, the binding process has been rushed, and now I will officially introduce myself to you! 】

[I am No. 01 of the Redemption System. Our mission is to travel to various worlds to redeem the object of the mission, let him feel the warmth of the world, feel the beauty of the world, and regain his love for life! 】

[The host has super high goodwill and merit, I believe we must be very compatible! 】

Lin Zhi didn't expect that the various charitable donations he made in order to gain word of mouth to seize the market and get support would be of such use after death, and the smile on his face was somewhat sincere.

He smiled and said: [It seems that we are partners with the same goal, redemption... I should be very good at it. 】

No. 01, who received a positive response from the host, was very excited, and immediately said: [Then I will first pass on the information of the task target and the memory of the original owner to you, so that you can better understand the world and facilitate the completion of the task. 】

[This is not in a hurry. Before the work starts, I still have a few points I want to discuss with you in detail. 】

Lin Zhi does not intend to blindly trust this unknown system. Although the other party introduces himself as an AI product of another time and space, judging from its tone and thinking, it may not be without emotion. As long as there is emotion, there will be loopholes.