Chapter 168: Raising the Young Hero's Gu Master

Chapter 168: Raising the Young Hero’s Gu Master

Lin Zhi thought Qi He would say something to him about sleeping in separate rooms. After all, this was the first time they slept in separate rooms after he brought Qi He with him.

Time flashed forward six or seven years, from when Qi He was a thin child to the young man he is today.

What's more, Qi He is still very attached to him and follows him like a shadow.

But Qi He didn't say anything or ask anything. He went back to his room, cleaned up and went downstairs to eat. He also chose the dish that best suited his taste from the dish names reported by the waiter, just like usual.

Lin Zhi swallowed the food in his mouth and took a sip of tea.

He naturally felt that something was wrong, but it was not because it was strange that the child would not be close to him when he grew up, but because he felt that this was not in line with Qi He's style.

Either Qi He had a back-up plan, or Qi He had already had unusual thoughts about him, so he wanted to hide away.

Lin Zhi hoped it was the former, and he also felt it was the former.

He didn't notice anything Qi He had crossed the line, and even if Qu Ziheng didn't mention it today, that was his plan.

Qi He is no longer a child who needs to curl up in his arms to sleep. He is already taller than him. When he opens his eyes, he is in Qi He's arms. This is not going to work. Lin Zhi will worry about him falling asleep one day. He regarded Qi He as another soul fragment, thus turning his apprentice into a path of no return.

"Master, eat more. Summer will come soon and you may have a bad appetite, and you will have to eat less by then."

Qi He put vegetables in Lin Zhi's bowl. Although it was only April, Lin Zhi's appetite would deteriorate starting in June, and it would be difficult for him to eat more by then.

Lin Zhi had no choice but to continue using his chopsticks and finished the remaining rice in the bowl along with the vegetables Qi He picked up.

Qu Ziheng said enviously: "The relationship between your master and apprentice is so good. It would be a good thing if my master doesn't snatch my chicken legs to eat."

Qing Xun smiled and said nothing. He only felt that the relationship between master and disciple was a little subtle. Isn't it usually the master urging the disciple to eat more?

Yan Yixuan was observing secretly. After finishing the meal, Jiang Yan couldn't help but ask her, "Did you notice?"

Yan Yixuan wondered: "What did you notice?"

"What were you staring at them while eating just now?"

"I was wondering how Xiaohe could so accurately pick up the meatballs instead of the lotus roots when he couldn't see it. Don't you think it's amazing?"

Jiang Yan expressionlessly slammed the door, almost hitting Yan Yixuan's nose.

Yan Yixuan kicked the door angrily and said, "Master, what's wrong with you?"

She walked while touching her nose and muttered: "It's just awesome."

Qu Ziheng asked curiously: "What is so powerful?"

Yan Yixuan shared his findings, and Qu Ziheng agreed: "It's really amazing."

Lin Zhi, who heard their voices in the room, chuckled. As long as he was not an important partner, he still liked to get along with such simple-minded people, just like 01.