chapter 37 xueba's double sided tablemates

Chapter 37

The boy's words were like sad whispers, like parasitic hyphae floating in the air, quickly taking root in Song Jiazhu's trachea and choking his breathing passages.

He held the chopsticks tightly in his hand, trying to calm his dizzy brain.

Anger spread with twisted dark emotions, an almost endless sourness welled up in his heart, and his heart seemed to be clenched tightly. Song Jiazhu's fingertips were so hard that they lost their color, and the rolling emotions in his usually calm black eyes were full of emotions.

He ate mechanically, and swallowing food felt like swallowing a sharp knife. He could even clearly feel the pain of a sharp object piercing his fragile internal organs.

Lin Zhi didn't speak anymore, just sighed and continued drinking.

What a pity, I was deceived by a lie.

The original owner did not wear women's clothes for Xu Lieyang, but simply liked the bright clothes of girls. He had already tried it before meeting Xu Lieyang. Because he was embarrassed to talk about his cross-dressing habit to others, he worked harder in the class. Wearing small and transparent, afraid of being watched.

Lin Zhi looked at Song Jiazhu out of the corner of his eye, thinking so in his heart, but he did not hesitate to give the young man more impact.

"I know it's deception and self-expectation, but..."

The unfinished words are like bitter delusions, turning into invisible bubbles and then bursting little by little.

The sound of destruction was very noisy, which made Song Jiazhu feel a little annoyed.

He got up and went to the kitchen, throwing away the broken chopsticks in his hand with dark eyes.

He changed his chopsticks indifferently, and pushed those overwhelming emotions to his lack of interest in other people's thoughts.

Lin Zhi still didn't move his chopsticks much and kept drinking.

Song Jiazhu's suppressed anger suddenly grew again. Since he was not here to eat, there was no need to put these dishes there.

The dishes on the table were taken away. Song Jiazhu looked at them and raised his hand to pour them into the trash can.

He is not a person who wastes food, and is even very frugal, but today he is particularly intolerable. The food he made by himself is just sitting there quietly, which is very annoying.

They wouldn't be enjoyed anyway, they were just inconsequential accompaniments to the wine. Lin Zhi probably didn't even know their taste.

Song Jiazhu didn't know that those delicate and stinging emotions that almost swallowed him up were called jealousy. The ugly and unwilling cold and hot jealousy darkly entangled the soul, leaving a dirt that could not be ignored.

"Why did it fall down?"

Lin Zhi had doubts on his face, as if he didn't know the reason at all.

Song Jiazhu said in sign language: It’s not delicious.

After a pause, he continued to ask: Do you need me to go out and buy it?

He thought he hid his emotions well, but he didn't know how obvious the cold anger on his face was in Lin Zhi's eyes.

If you're angry, let's light the fire a little more.

In addition to joyful love, unwillingness and jealousy are also unforgettable.

Of course, all this is based on the fact that the other party also cares about you. If it were Song Jiazhu at the beginning, he would not agree to come to his house for dinner, let alone feel troubled by his words.