Chapter 115 The missing brother's boyfriend

Chapter 115 The missing brother’s boyfriend

Jing Xun, who knew little about this, was completely fascinated. With Lin Zhi's simple words, Jing Xun immediately connected them closer.

Jing Xun hugged Lin Zhi out of the basement. He didn't come here before because he was worried that he would lose control. If he didn't come here in the future, he just disliked the simplicity.

Those recurring seemingly invincible things that were almost integrated into his memory have been soberly stripped away by him at this time.

Although he may not be able to relate to normalcy for a while, he doesn't need to be normal.

He finally didn't have to worry about killing his lover, and could dominate his thoughts.

Lin Zhi is not only his muse, but also his savior.

Every step of walking, the movement of going up the steps, the sound of water is subtle.

Lin Zhi hung on Jing Xun, his eyes slightly distracted.

01 can finally watch cartoons with peace of mind. Just now, it didn't care about it at all, and was anxious about the screen, and couldn't remember what was played.

Fortunately, I can play it back, I’m really happy!

Lin Zhi was put on the big soft bed, and the dust from the sweater rubbed onto the quilt, but no one cared.

The concrete walls and floor of the basement were rough, and the sweater was worn out. The hem of the clothes was slightly rolled up, and Jing Xun's shape could be seen.

Clothes and quilts were rolled aside and fell crookedly to the ground.

There is no need to think about anything, and occasionally Lin Zhi likes the feeling that his brain is occupied.

A grand carnival, feasting on each other.

Lin Zhi pressed his cheek against the pillow, and the world shook.

It's getting late, and the light and shadow are changing.

When Lin Zhi opened his eyes again, it was dark outside, and Jing Xun's body was very hot, which is the most suitable pillow in the cold season.

According to the situation, Lin Zhi naturally didn't feel that he was still on the day when the goods were found.

After asking 01, Lin Zhi knew that two days had passed.

Jing Xun's physical strength is high, and he doesn't need to go out to do anything, so he naturally has a lot of time and energy.

"Wake up, do you want a drink?"

Jing Xun was reading a book, and immediately opened his mouth when he felt movement beside him.

After Lin Zhi nodded, Jing Xun immediately went to the living room.

Lin Zhi stepped into the bathroom on some limp legs, and held down the sink to stabilize his figure.

There was this fragment vaguely in his memory, Jing Xun carried him to wash, but fortunately the shower was always warm water, otherwise he might get sick.

With a swollen throat, Lin Zhi couldn't speak. He looked at the horrible bruises on his neck in the mirror, and started to wash indifferently.

After washing up, Lin Zhi took the water cup, and the warm water flowed into his throat, relieving some discomfort.

After the water glass was empty, Lin Zhi felt his waist being hugged, and then his body was lifted into the air.

"I'll take you to the living room. I'll make porridge and keep it hot."