Chapter 72 Quan Huan's fox pet

Chapter 72 Quan Huan’s fox pet

In the same Chuxiu Palace, in the courtyard planted with a field of autumn chrysanthemums, in the far left wing room, Zheng Jialing heard that the teacher was going to test her, so she got dressed and was led out by the maid.

Arriving at the place where Aunt Xi trained them, Zheng Jialing lowered her head suddenly when she saw the person sitting on the main seat.

"Lord Pei."

Zheng Jialing and this powerful eunuch only met face to face twice, one was when he was selected, and the other was on the road. They never spoke, so she didn't know why Pei Duo suddenly saw her alone.

"Master Zheng, there is no need to be so formal."

The young man's voice is gentle, not as shrill as other eunuchs.

Zheng Jialing had already thought about many things in a short moment, and there was nothing wrong with her father today, and she was nodding acquaintance with Young Master Pei in Chuxiu Palace, so there shouldn't be any problems.

Thinking this way, Zheng Jialing felt more at ease and looked up at Pei Duo.

Just such a glance made Zheng Jialing's face stiff.

The man was playing with half a peach branch in his hand, which was exactly what she couldn't find these days.

She didn't bring it with her when she entered the palace that day, and planned to take it away from home after the results were available. She just asked her personal maid to take care of it, but not long after, the family's order came, and it also came with an embroidered handkerchief with peach blossoms on it. One petal was missing, which was the secret signal she and the maid had set.

Zheng Jialing has been uneasy because the peach branch is gone, but she can't go back home to look for it, so she can only endure it and pretend that nothing happened.

But today it actually appeared in the hands of Mrs. Pei, the peach blossom that was nourished by her blood has withered, showing a disgusting dry rust red.

"Little Master, can you recognize this object?"

Zheng Jialing subconsciously shook her head and cleared the relationship.

Just listen to the young man on the main seat continue: "In order to avoid evil spirits and chaos, there are special celestial masters who belong to the royal family to patrol the palace. This is a branch of the peach blossom demon. Now this peach blossom demon has fled away dying. It is very possible to use blood essence to resuscitate in other people's bodies, in order to avoid disasters, the celestial masters have always killed them all."

"It's just that Zheng Xiaozhu has a special status, so they specifically asked His Majesty for instructions, and His Majesty asked me to handle this matter, Zheng Xiaozhu, please."

If Lin Zhi was by the side, I'm afraid he would have to play the test game of "Pei Duo said a few words and lied a few times" with 01, but he is not there at the moment, and Zheng Jialing is the only one in the audience.

Zheng Jialing smeared her face with makeup and powder, but she couldn't hide her pale face. She defended herself somewhat inarticulately, but her voice became weaker and weaker in Pei Duo's sight.

"Master Pei, please save me."

Zheng Jialing seized the thoughts that flashed through her head, and immediately pleaded with Pei Duo.

If the emperor found out, all her ideas would be in vain. She would probably die, and she didn't want to become a vessel for the demon.

Zheng Jialing felt extremely regretful. She would have known that she would not have listened to that woman's temptation.