Chapter 180: Raising Young Hero's Gu Master

Chapter 180: Raising Young Hero’s Gu Master

Qingxun originally only came to the martial arts tournament to meet friends and watch the excitement to gain experience, but under the encouragement of Qu Ziheng and Yan Yixuan, he also signed up for the martial arts tournament.

Qingxun took the 'C' sign and said, "Let's talk first, if I don't make it in the first round, don't laugh at me."

Yan Yixuan said carelessly: "How could it be possible? You are a doctor and not a warrior anyway. If someone laughs at you later, just tell us and we will take it out on you."

"If it's an outsider, there's no need for the heroine to do it. I can do it myself," Qingxun looked at Lin Zhi and said excitedly, "Brother Lin, what you gave me was very inspiring to me. When we meet again this time, I will also I need to bother you a few more times."

Qingxun is still the same as before, his mood gets high when he talks about things related to medical skills.

Qu Ziheng: "Wow, Brother Lin, you are partial, you only give Ah Xun something but not us!"

"Rather than giving him the same thing, it's better to say that I left a question. When Xiaoxun came to ask me for advice, I gave him a piece of paper with several poisons listed on it. These several things were mixed in different proportions. There are different poisonous effects, if you want it, I can give you one too?"

Lin Zhi raised his eyebrows slightly, as if to say that he didn't mind doing this.

Qu Ziheng waved his hands repeatedly; "Hahaha, forget it."

"Among those poisons, there is one kind that is very rare in the Central Plains. I have learned a lot about medical skills and traveled around in the past few years to discover it. After I figured it out, I know everything. I know how to deal with diseases that are not complex or highly toxic. ."

Lin Zhi's eyebrows moved when he heard that sentence, which was rare in the Central Plains, but the three people in front of him didn't seem to notice the strangeness at all. One was talking and the other was listening with interest.

Qingxun patted his forehead and said, remembering something, "I almost forgot, I brought something for you."

He gave Qu Ziheng and Yan Yixuan elixirs that nourished blood and replenished Qi, and gave Lin Zhi and Qi He an extra box with medicinal materials inside.

"This is a very special medicine I found in the border sand this year. It clears the liver and improves eyesight. You can just make soup on weekdays. I hope it will help Xiaohe's eyes."

Lin Zhi looked at Qingxun and said, "You are thoughtful, thank you very much."

"That's right. Friends don't have to be so open to each other." Qingxun felt a little embarrassed when Lin Zhi looked at him like that. He still had a bottle of medicine in his hand and looked around and said, "Where's Jiang Yan? Why hasn't he come yet?" ?”

Yan Yixuan hummed softly: "That's right. If he doesn't come, just wait for this heroine to hunt him down in the world."

Qu Ziheng spread his hands: "Maybe we are late. It is common for the eldest young master to be late. I have left a mark for him, and he will definitely be able to find us if he asks."

However, they did not see Jiang Yan until they met again the next morning.

Qu Ziheng ran to ask the person who owned the roster, thanked him and hurried back.

"Jiang Yan's name is not on the list."

Yan Yixuan said anxiously: "What are you doing, young master? You really won't come. The game will start soon. If you don't come, it will be too late."