BONUS : [2036] Exclusive Interview with The Royal Couple

Mulai dari awal

"Are you sure you want to talk about this?" Tengku Hassanal pointed a question to Sunny.

Sunny smiled thinly and nodded, "If you agree, I'll talk about it. I'm fine talking about it."

"It's on you whether you want to talk about it. I'm fine with your choices," said Tengku Hassanal, continuing to review the paper with questions and topics.

Soon, 10 minutes passed, and the royal couple got ready for the interview filming.

Sunny and Tengku Hassanal sat side by side on a royal gold colour couch while the director sat behind the cameras. The director will be the one to ask the questions and discuss the topics with them. She will not be featured much in the camera.

"Are we ready to start the interview?" The director asked while putting on her earpiece.

"I am," Sunny replied before looking at Tengku Hassanal.

"I am. We are," he chuckled.

"Alright," the director said before announcing loudly that the interview was starting.

The clapper was clapped once before the filming started officially. Deeply, Sunny and Tengku Hassanal felt nervous about this interview. But as soon as the filming started, they became more relaxed.

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"Sunny, you trained for years to become a K-Pop idol. You are a very famous K-pop idol. An amazing artist, actor, singer, choreographer, you're an all-rounder, and many people even call you the mother of artists."

Sunny chuckled and smiled.

"I believe that transitioning your life from a free life, a life of an artist, into a life of royal family, fixed with protocols, impacted your life greatly. Tell us about your transition, getting into the family and fitting into the royal family not only of Pahang but, at once, the whole of Malaysia."

"It wasn't easy at all. One day, I performed in a 70,000-capacity stadium wearing very revealing clothes, singing, dancing, performing, and working. And the next day, I'm here, with all the protocols, waving like a queen, wearing crowns, and being called a queen."

"Going from an artist into a royal family is difficult. I was in a deep dilemma. If I marry Tengku Hassanal, this is my life. If I don't, that will be my life."

"But I really thought about the life I wanted. Even after getting married, Tengku Hassanal always asked me, are you sure you don't want to return to the entertainment industry? I said no. My life is here, and I am happy with what I am, who I am, with you beside me," Sunny said, holding his hands.

"However, I am glad. Protocols aren't strict on us. I don't find the protocols hard to follow. I could follow the protocols. And I am very grateful that Tengku Hassanal's family was supportive, kind, and loving towards me."

"Even when we weren't married yet, we were just in a courtship, meeting his parents, his family, in the progress of preparing to get engaged and get married, his family was really supportive."

"Never in my life have they pushed any protocols on me. Never in my life have bonda (mom) pushed me to do things I'm not used to. I remember having our first fasting for the Eid. Bonda told me, if you can't hold your hunger if you're dizzy, don't force yourself."

"I was grateful that bonda said that to me. Abah (dad) was also very kind and loving. He's just like my own dad. He reminds me a lot like my dad."

"Very loving, calm, and honest, just like Tengku Hassanal. Even though they are quiet, they are really observing and caring at the same time. You don't see what they do because they do it in silence. Tengku Hassanal did the same thing."

"Our family are just one when meeting together. We share problems when something comes up; it'll be in the group chat, asking how we were."

"Because I'm an artist, new news articles are always coming up, and it's always rumours and not true. And because of that, our family, especially from Tengku Hassanal's side, are always concerned about our mental health. Always told us to avoid social media because it's crazy."

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"Just some random questions."

"Are you planning to have a big family?"

Sunny laughed while Tengku Hassanal grinned.

"It's on her. I don't have a say in this," Tengku Hassanal said, looking at Sunny.

Sunny grinned, "We already have 2 boys. Incoming, the third boy here." Sunny chuckled while rubbing her pregnant belly.

"It's a boy?" the director asked.

Sunny laughed and nodded, "I just realized we just told them!" Sunny looked at Tengku Hassanal.

"I don't mind. We're having the gender reveal party tomorrow anyways," Tengku Hassanal chuckled while putting his arms around Sunny's shoulders.

"Anyways, yes. This third one will be a prince, too," Sunny chuckled.

"Congratulations, Your Highnesses!" the staff said while clapping. The couple laughed and thanked them all, bowing lightly.

"Well, with the third boy incoming, Tengku Hassanal wants a daughter. So, I think we'll have a few more times. At least maybe until a little girl comes on," Sunny said before looking at Tengku Hassanal.

He laughed and kissed her cheeks.

"One more thing, though. I realize you guys are comfortable showing love and affection in public. You do, right?" the director asked.

Tengku Hassanal nodded, "Yes, we show affection in public, comfortably. Many people said about how uncomfortable they are with us showing affection in public. But at the end of the day, it's us that matters. She's my wife, and I want to set a nice example to my sons."

"A husband who makes his wife happy every day. Even out in public. And Sunny's love language is physical touch and quality time. That's why I mainly show affection to her and spend time with her."

Sunny grinned and covered her face as she felt her face all red and blushing.

"Why are you blushing?" Tengku Hassanal asked her.

"Nothing..." Sunny said, laughing behind her hand palm.

The director laughed, "Alright. One last question."

"Are you happy with what you have, who you're with, the family you built, everything you have right now? Are you happy? With your life?"

"Very," Sunny said before holding Tengku Hassanal's hands.

"I am grateful to God because I met her. I don't know if I would be happy right now if she weren't here. I'm glad. I'm really happy with my life now. Very-very happy," Tengku Hassanal said.

"It was really nice interviewing the two of you. I really hope that your life will be blessed more and more every single day. You two do a lot of good work, charity, helping people most of the time, and the people of Malaysia love the two of you a lot."

"It's our honour and privilege to be given a chance to do so. We'll continue to do so until the end. Don't worry. We'll be always here, helping."

"Thank you."